`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!

I need help!
Okay I am new here I been trading on sportscardfourm.com for a while but I need help trading on here. How to add stuff to your collection and how to trade please help!

RE: I need help!
any cards being traded need to be in your org (2000 cards is free, if you bought on online price guide it is included free). Click on organize tab at top of screen. search the price guide for the card you want to add (for ease sake lets pretend it is 2011 topps ryan braun 1. just type that in) and then either select the checkbox on the left, or the folder icon on the right to add to your org. after it is in there go to your organize through the tab on the top of the page and fill in the appropriate fields (they are customizable so play with them for what serves you best)
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!
For some reason I cant find half of my cards like this 2007 Upper deck ryan braun auto #PR1-RB

Welcome to Beckett. If you have not done so, you should mark your cards with a condition. The base out of the pack condition is NrMint (8) unless graded or worse for wear. Also, be prepared to send first until you get to 25 or so trades depending upon your partner.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Sometime less info in the search boxes works best...this link takes you to the results if I just searched 2007 upper deck ryan braun, and then I clicked on autos on the left side of the page

http://www.beckett.com/search/?term=2007...attr=24466
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!