`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.

UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.
Will let you know what I pull after the cheese steak. All will be for trade with the exception of any Pedroia I pull.

UPDATE: OK, good mood gone. Opened my hobby box and their was nothing. I mean nothing. Couple of short prints, nothing to post about. The "A REAL ONE AUTOGRAPH OR RELIC CARD IN EVERY BOX!" - Nope, not mine. Seriously, this was a disappointment. I know I take the risk when opening packs of getting nothing, I can live with that, the icing on the cake was the box not having the guaranteed relic or auto. Thank you Topps.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

RE: UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.
HAPPENS TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE BROKE ENOUGH BOXES, IT REALLY SUCKS MAN. SORRY, IM RIGHT THERE WITH YA
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.
(03-15-2014, 07:19 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: HAPPENS TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE BROKE ENOUGH BOXES, IT REALLY SUCKS MAN. SORRY, IM RIGHT THERE WITH YA
Yep. Wasn't the first time it's happened to me, but I'll go back for more punishment in the future.

On the bright side, the beer is good.

I hope the cheese steak was at least good!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(03-15-2014, 08:32 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I hope the cheese steak was at least good!
Yes, thank you for asking. Still enjoying the beer. If I can make a trade tonight it will all be good. I guess it's just the life of a card collector. I'm already pretty much over it, I'm sure I'll make some trades with what I did open and I wasn't planning on building a set of it anyway.

Send topps your receipt, and the code in the box, and they'll make good on the missing hit.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-15-2014, 09:36 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Send topps your receipt, and the code in the box, and they'll make good on the missing hit.
I'll give it a try. Thank you for the advice.

I think I've got you beat buddy. few cans of coke zero, bottle of jack, order of bbq ribs (w/sides of onion rings and fries) and 80 bucks still in my pocket from saying no to the box at the lcs today. better luck next time!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(03-15-2014, 11:58 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I think I've got you beat buddy. few cans of coke zero, bottle of jack, order of bbq ribs (w/sides of onion rings and fries) and 80 bucks still in my pocket from saying no to the box at the lcs today. better luck next time!
Yeah but my wallet is lighter so I don't have to wear a belt when I go out.
Wait.....that isn't a good thing, very well Sir you beat me this time, but the war isn't over.

(03-15-2014, 09:41 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'll give it a try. Thank you for the advice.
They'll take care of you I had a missing auto in Finest and called them up, emailed the guy my scans and I had my hit a week later