`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.

RE: UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.
(03-16-2014, 07:41 AM)rentzington Wrote: They'll take care of you I had a missing auto in Finest and called them up, emailed the guy my scans and I had my hit a week later
I plan to try. Will post in this thread if Topps makes good.

RE: UPDATED Life is good: Got me a 12pk, Philly cheese steak and a hobby box of heritage.
I had three boxes in a row with a missing hit. I emailed all of it to Topps (multiple times, the attachments kept getting kicked back) and they took care of all of them rather quickly. I was afraid that at some point they were going to stop believing me, but thankfully I haven't had a missing hit in awhile.

I feel like I need to plan my menu for my Heritage case break on Tuesday now... I'll have to make a trip down to my beer cellar for sure.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(03-16-2014, 09:25 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I had three boxes in a row with a missing hit. I emailed all of it to Topps (multiple times, the attachments kept getting kicked back) and they took care of all of them rather quickly. I was afraid that at some point they were going to stop believing me, but thankfully I haven't had a missing hit in awhile.

I feel like I need to plan my menu for my Heritage case break on Tuesday now... I'll have to make a trip down to my beer cellar for sure.

based on my two boxes and the breaks i've watched and read about it's either boom or bust there doesn't seem to be much middle ground.
I'm seeing way more auto's than last year being pulled and much more serial numbered autos compared to before, but it really seems to be the awesome hit or absolutely nothing.

I'm actually not super concerned about the hits, though I would never turn down any HOF autos LOL. I just love Heritage and am looking forward to opening. With some fine beverages. I'm thinking I'll do some sours/wild ales.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(03-16-2014, 09:25 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I feel like I need to plan my menu for my Heritage case break on Tuesday now... I'll have to make a trip down to my beer cellar for sure.
A must do. While the planned food before the break is nice, the beverages while breaking is a must.

Also, willing to trade for any Pedroia I don't have that you pull from the break.

(03-16-2014, 01:03 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: A must do. While the planned food before the break is nice, the beverages while breaking is a must.

Also, willing to trade for any Pedroia I don't have that you pull from the break.
You're welcome to any pedroia I get, ill trade for other heritage....only have a base right now

(03-15-2014, 08:17 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Yep. Wasn't the first time it's happened to me, but I'll go back for more punishment in the future.

On the bright side, the beer is good.
Funny story i had a missing auto from bowman chrome a few years ago, not a big name but still its chrome. the replacement i got was a aaron crow sterling jersey, thanks topps lol!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Sent Topps an email today with a scanned copy of the box and receipt. We shall see if anything happens. Will post if they do anything.

Hopefully the cheese steak was better
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Have my first hobby box of Heritage arriving friday. Saving it for Sat PM when I can have a few beers and the kiddo is in bed. This talk of no relics or autographs makes me nervous though...