`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Haven't Heard from a Trader since March 3rd

Haven't Heard from a Trader since March 3rd
What recourse do you have on here when someone just doesn't ship their cards to you? I haven't heard from "arod0770710" since the day that I shipped his card to him. He still hasn't marked his items as shipped. What is my next step?

RE: Haven't Heard from a Trader since March 3rd
contact a moderator and let him know about whats going on
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks for the reply. Maybe this is ignorant but, how would I go about contacting a moderator? Smile

Best Moderator to contact is floydtown. He offered the best suggestions to a similar problem I had in the past. I have stopped trading for a while because of recent problems with trades....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

I have traded with arod0770710 and he had to take a break due to some family stuff that popped up so there was no contact for a while. He did end up making good on his end of the trade when things settled down. I'm confident the same will happen here.

You can find floydttown on the trading forum. I think he has some posts in the top sticky posts where you can quickly click on his name and send a message.

Hope it all works out.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Isn't arod0770710 the guy who had to drop everything and go to the Philippines for an emergancy? Or do I have him mixed up? I can't recall how long ago that was though.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Yep...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thanks for the info everyone. I will try to just give him some time then. His rating is good and I figured he would make good at some point. It wasn't a very expensive autograph that I gave up so, I'll try to be patient. Thanks! - Jason