`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
concern about MLB 2013 & 2014 prospects redemption cards!!! must read!

concern about MLB 2013 & 2014 prospects redemption cards!!! must read!
I wanted to bring up an concerning topic with the 2013 & 2014 prospect auto redemption cards. I have in two Strait boxes of 2013 bowman sterling received a autographed oversized box loader of 6 prospects. #1. Consists of: Austin Meadows, Clint Frazier, Billy McKinney, Phil Evrin, Aaron Judge, and Hunter Renefro. Now all of these players have signed and are playing and I will have zero issue redeeming this card. However, every price guide possible says their are only 4 of these specific boxloaders out there. I beg to differ, because I have found a 5th! 2 players stuck to their college comitments. Which according to becket the card does not exhist. Now I filled out my redemption form and it was accepted but only named 3 or 4 of the players at the most. The players are as follow: Trey Ball, Phil Bickford, Braden Shipley, Chris Anderson, Marco Gonzalez, Jonathan Crawford.
Now I buy probably purchase 1 at least sometimes 3 boxes of bowman sterling or the jumbo chrome boxes weekly, or over 1yrs time average a weekly total in that price range (NOT CHEAP! !). I drop some money into this hobby and business. I have players I collect and try and flip what I do not to keep the cycle going, & it's been working well for 2.5yrs now. I am getting worried they are going to screw me over(pardon my french, hope that's OK to say?)on this card entirely and would love your opinion.

Thanks much for your time sincerely,

B.Ward "concerned on getting cheated out of an awesome card to match my other"