`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Puig Chrome autos. Bowman Chrome Orange or Topps Chrome Pink?

Puig Chrome autos. Bowman Chrome Orange or Topps Chrome Pink?
Would just like the boards opinion. Which card would you throw $1000+? Thanks for the replies.

RE: Puig Chrome autos. Bowman Chrome Orange or Topps Chrome Pink?
I wouldn't spend $1000 on a Puig Autograph, but if I had the money...to answer your question...I would go Bowman Chrome Orange....Bowman Chrome is always the best prospect autograph card to own. I also personally stay away from collecting refractors only because they sell for so much, I am perfectly happy with the Base Prospect Autographs. If I had $1000 plus to spend on one card...Id go with a 2009 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout Auto BGS 9.5 or better or a 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter BGS 9.5. Sorry I rambled!!!

I'd go bowman orange... The chrome pink seems like a novelty color that could disappear next year and be a one and done.
Personally id save some loot and go after a blue. I like my a's parallels in green or gold, a puig auto in dodger blue would be pretty cool and better looking than either IMO
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I will be getting a BP Puig Orange Auto /5 once Topps mails it out. $1000 was gonna be my asking price for that on the bay.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

Definitely go orange
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

Bowman Chrome....I'd think about the base though. Apparently its Super SSSSP'd. Color is nice but this isn't an ordinary base and you could use remaining funds for something else
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

The pink. Because it obviously has the rookie stamp/logo on it. The pink would make everything pop more especially the signature. Topps chromes always grade out nice. The pink is numbered lower. And from what I've seen the signature looks better on the tc cards. GO PINK!

I like the photo a lot better on the Bowman Chrome, and agree with previous posters on the investment angle of Bowman Chrome ... it's usually a player's best auto/RC.