`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
grading payment
03-11-2014, 07:46 PM
grading payment
HI, I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE CAN HELP.
I SEE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEB PAGE IT SAYS YOU CAN PAY WITH PAYPAL, BUT WHEN I GO TO PAY FOR GRADING SERVICE PAYPAL IS NOT AN OPTION. CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN PAY WITH MY PAYPAL.. THANKS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: grading payment
The PayPal option is only for the subscriptions. Unfortunately, you cannot use PayPal to get cards graded.
03-12-2014, 12:08 PM
(03-12-2014 09:47 AM)ryno8669 Wrote:  The PayPal option is only for the subscriptions. Unfortunately, you cannot use PayPal to get cards graded.

THANK YOU, I WONDER Y, I SELL ON E-bay
so thats were my extra money is, It would bin convenient to let you pay with paypal,
I would have goton alot of cards graded by now.I'm going to reach out to them maybe they will Change that one day, Thanks
03-17-2014, 08:21 PM
(03-12-2014 12:08 PM)Rayse420 Wrote:  THANK YOU, I WONDER Y, I SELL ON E-bay
so thats were my extra money is, It would bin convenient to let you pay with paypal,
I would have goton alot of cards graded by now.I'm going to reach out to them maybe they will Change that one day, Thanks

If you have PayPal folks just go and apply for the PayPal Debit Mastercard .

Can pay for grading orders using that card- funds are drawn out of your PayPal balance first, then bank account 2nd.

I use my PayPal debit card regularly to pay for orders in grading, marketplace, wherever. You can use that debit card just like any bank debit card- anywhere & everywhere.

Info can be found below you must be logged into PayPal to view

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/debit-card

Hope this helps make life easier-
Jeff

SUGGESTIONS SUBMIT IT HERE !!

Mod Team member
03-26-2014, 01:39 AM
I wish they accepted PayPal, so all the payment can be processed online. Customers then do not have to put all credit card info on the paper, which is the only thing that prevents me from using the service.
03-26-2014, 06:55 AM
(03-26-2014 01:39 AM)chocoboboy Wrote:  I wish they accepted PayPal, so all the payment can be processed online. Customers then do not have to put all credit card info on the paper, which is the only thing that prevents me from using the service.

This is from Jeff the Super MOD:

If you have PayPal folks just go and apply for the PayPal Debit Mastercard .

Can pay for grading orders using that card- funds are drawn out of your PayPal balance first, then bank account 2nd.

I use my PayPal debit card regularly to pay for orders in grading, marketplace, wherever. You can use that debit card just like any bank debit card- anywhere & everywhere.

Info can be found below you must be logged into PayPal to view

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/debit-card

Hope this helps make life easier-
Jeff

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
03-30-2014, 04:42 AM
(03-26-2014 01:39 AM)chocoboboy Wrote:  I wish they accepted PayPal, so all the payment can be processed online. Customers then do not have to put all credit card info on the paper, which is the only thing that prevents me from using the service.

If you were to get that PayPal Mastercard as stated you just enter the order ONLINE , when it comes time to pay you choose " credit card", type in and enter the PayPal MasterCard number online = it then only prints the last 4 digits like the below.

Sign the form authorizing said PayPal Mastercard to be charged. Number is saved in the system and only someone with access to the internal grading department servers can access it. they charge teh PayPal account when the order gets received in grading.

I use the service all the time and have never had a single issue with it at all and I do bulk orders regularly.

Jeff

SUGGESTIONS SUBMIT IT HERE !!

Mod Team member