`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA Free Score and Hit Parade

DA Free Score and Hit Parade
I bought a box of 13-14 UD and 07-08 UD which I haven't opened yet because I've been busy, but I did open 10 free packs of 10-11 Score and I bought 2 of those Hit Parade things they are selling to get my order to free shipping status and because I was hoping for some traders.

First the two packs of Hit Parade. They are $10 a piece and the BV is well over $10 in each pack so I'm pretty happy.

[Image: jFsopnPl.jpg]
2000-01 UD SHL Signatures - Greger Artursson
2005-06 Black Diamond - Marian Gaborik
2006-07 SP SOTT Ryan Smyth
2010-11 Black Diamond Team Canada Die Cuts Mike Richards
2011-12 UD Game Jerseys of Alex Semin and Mike Commodore

I'm sure I'll never get an offer on the UD Game Jerseys or the SHL signatures, but hopefully someone wants something here!

Next was the 10 packs of Score. It was all pretty standard stuff without any real highlights. Your typical season highlight, netcam, first goal and glossy/glossy season highlight cards. I think I got 4 or 5 $2-$3 RC's and then in the last pack I pulled this...

RNH SSP
[Image: jyTpDUQl.jpg]

It's all FT.

I also opened 5 packs of 13-14 UD S2 but I want to open the box first and put it all in my org/scan it all at one time, but I did get 2 YGs and a YG canvas from those packs.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

RE: DA Free Score and Hit Parade
Nice, I have 2 boxes of Enforcers II, a hit parade pack, and some free Score arriving at my home tomorrow from DA. After seeing your results I feel better about the hit parade pack. Congrats and good luck with the boxes.
Last Chance Willie

[Image: vkqcf.png]

Hey, do i have anything for your Smyth SOTT?

I could use the 05-06 BD Gaborik and any canvas or YG canvas you get from your box, i have a couple 13-14 UD series 2 boxes to open when i get home in 2 weeks so hope we can get a trade going,
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

(03-11-2014, 09:28 PM)last chance willie Wrote: Nice, I have 2 boxes of Enforcers II, a hit parade pack, and some free Score arriving at my home tomorrow from DA. After seeing your results I feel better about the hit parade pack. Congrats and good luck with the boxes.
I was nervous about the Hit Parade too and another member on here pulled pretty much exactly what I did but different autos.

It seems like they're all some Black Diamond insert, a UD auto and UD Game Jersey lol
(03-11-2014, 11:05 PM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: Hey, do i have anything for your Smyth SOTT?
I will check tonight after work
(03-12-2014, 01:01 AM)Maverick06 Wrote: I could use the 05-06 BD Gaborik and any canvas or YG canvas you get from your box, i have a couple 13-14 UD series 2 boxes to open when i get home in 2 weeks so hope we can get a trade going,
I am going to build the base set with YGs so I'm sure we will be able to work out something. I believe I have some canvas from Series I too
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

sweet Nudge rookie congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)