`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of collecting Harvick

Thinking of collecting Harvick
Thinking of starting a Kevin Harvick Collection. Base, Relic and auto's would want to do some larger trades on base than relic or auto. I only have football to trade with however, so let me know what we can do.

Thanks
[Image: packers.jpg]

RE: Thinking of collecting Harvick
I'll trade you all my harvicks at half off bv, I only have base,rcs,inserts no race used or autos though.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(03-11-2014, 12:20 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I'll trade you all my harvicks at half off bv, I only have base,rcs,inserts no race used or autos though.
Sounds good let's make a deal.

Hello friend & welcome to the racing boards! Unfortunately, I currently don't have any Harvick, Truex Jr, or Dale Jr autos or relics available...though I myself and several others on here do from time to time. I actually just traded my last Dale Jr relic away last week. With 2014 TM on the horizon, hopefully a few of us will have some more autos and relics to offer you soon.

Anyhow, I do have several Harvick base, inserts, and parallels available to trade. And like Gary above, I'm willing to trade them at a discount. Feel free to give me a look and send an offer, partner! Thank You - Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(03-11-2014, 05:27 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Hello friend & welcome to the racing boards! Unfortunately, I currently don't have any Harvick, Truex Jr, or Dale Jr autos or relics available...though I myself and several others on here do from time to time. I actually just traded my last Dale Jr relic away last week. With 2014 TM on the horizon, hopefully a few of us will have some more autos and relics to offer you soon.

Anyhow, I do have several Harvick base, inserts, and parallels available to trade. And like Gary above, I'm willing to trade them at a discount. Feel free to give me a look and send an offer, partner! Thank You - Jason
sent an open offer over to ya.

I don't know how many Harvick cards I have left for trade, but check my ORG. If I have any you need and you have some Panthers (or duplicate Packers) cards FT, I am sure we can make a trade. LMK.
Also, any interest in joining the fantasy game I am trying to start here? It will start the weekend of the Coca Cola 600 (Memorial Day weekend). Nothing is locked in yet as far as rules, prizes and other info. We are all still working on it. Here is the link to my thread about it:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-155...pid2432538

LMK if you wanna join in. You don't have to provide a prize to join or win. I hope you will join though. I want to see some weekly action on this forum. If everyone with a slight interest in NASCAR joins the game then we will all have some fun and some spirited conversations on the forum every week!

(03-12-2014, 02:07 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I don't know how many Harvick cards I have left for trade, but check my ORG. If I have any you need and you have some Panthers (or duplicate Packers) cards FT, I am sure we can make a trade. LMK.
Also, any interest in joining the fantasy game I am trying to start here? It will start the weekend of the Coca Cola 600 (Memorial Day weekend). Nothing is locked in yet as far as rules, prizes and other info. We are all still working on it. Here is the link to my thread about it:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-155...pid2432538

LMK if you wanna join in. You don't have to provide a prize to join or win. I hope you will join though. I want to see some weekly action on this forum. If everyone with a slight interest in NASCAR joins the game then we will all have some fun and some spirited conversations on the forum every week!
Will check out your org in a bit and I have Packer for sure and probably some Panthers as well.

I wonder if this moment was ever made as a SP for B.J.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLTg007HWuQ
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(03-12-2014, 08:41 AM)Racinghy Wrote: I wonder if this moment was ever made as a SP for B.J.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLTg007HWuQ

excellent moment there

I have many diecast 1/24 of Harvick from rookie to 2011 would like to see all or trade LMK if interested.