`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prizm I got plenty of base and rookies.

Prizm I got plenty of base and rookies.
Hey everyone, just letting everyone know that I do have prizm available. I haven't put it into the org. seeing I have too many. I never add base, so if you need base for a set (select, prizm some spx from this yr..) lmk. I have plenty of prizm rookies if anyones looking. Just shoot me a list and I can get them added to the org. and we can deal. Thank you

RE: Prizm I got plenty of base and rookies.
(03-10-2014, 02:07 PM)johlix Wrote: Hey everyone, just letting everyone know that I do have prizm available. I haven't put it into the org. seeing I have too many. I never add base, so if you need base for a set (select, prizm some spx from this yr..) lmk. I have plenty of prizm rookies if anyones looking. Just shoot me a list and I can get them added to the org. and we can deal. Thank you

I need # 64 Franzen from Select. Do you have any Red Wing parallels from Prizm? Also do you have any Select RC Autos?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(03-10-2014, 02:07 PM)johlix Wrote: Hey everyone, just letting everyone know that I do have prizm available. I haven't put it into the org. seeing I have too many. I never add base, so if you need base for a set (select, prizm some spx from this yr..) lmk. I have plenty of prizm rookies if anyones looking. Just shoot me a list and I can get them added to the org. and we can deal. Thank you
I will get you a list tonight when I get home from work... I don't need much more base to complete the prizm set, but I know I need a lot of the rookie cards. until then, if you want to check my org and see if there is anything you would like. (unfortunately my hockey FT is kind of limited at the moment... I have mostly baseball FT)

Sorry MQ i still couldnt get the #64 franzen, and I dont have any parallels or autos. What I do have is in my bucket. Beaudaciousone ill wait for a list.