`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ChildHood Mike Modano scans for his jeresey retirment

ChildHood Mike Modano scans for his jeresey retirment
Seen his jersey was retired only the 4th in stars history so I found my Mikes scanned them and now sharing them with you.

Below is just a few highlights check the photobucket link for all the modano cards

[Image: 017-2.jpg]
[Image: 022-6.jpg]
[Image: 018_zpsd12027c3.jpg]
[Image: 021_zps63aa4d93.jpg]

BUCKET LINK :
http://s727.photobucket.com/user/Grofmar...t=2&page=1
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: ChildHood Mike Modano scans for his jeresey retirment
nice StarQuest Gold!!

here's my Modano crown jewel

[Image: 9665306498_e4620a4077.jpg]
[Image: 9662071815_20d66d4135.jpg]

10-11 Set 1 - photomatched
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

That modano red wings jersey just seems so wrong.
I've still got my mid 90s modano jersey , that guy was the face if hockey here and they knew how to market him to get people to the arena

(03-09-2014, 06:25 PM)rentzington Wrote: That modano red wings jersey just seems so wrong.
I've still got my mid 90s modano jersey , that guy was the face if hockey here and they knew how to market him to get people to the arena
it's definitely different.. really weird to see him with #90. I don't think it so wrong to see a Wings Modano jersey.. he did grow up in Livonia, MI - and Dallas didn't want him back. He would've never come to Detroit if he didn't want to play one more year and Dallas would've welcomed him back
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(03-10-2014, 05:17 AM)phildo37 Wrote: it's definitely different.. really weird to see him with #90. I don't think it so wrong to see a Wings Modano jersey.. he did grow up in Livonia, MI - and Dallas didn't want him back. He would've never come to Detroit if he didn't want to play one more year and Dallas would've welcomed him back
Yeah that was such a strange situation they were hoping he would just retire, but the road to showing him the door began when they took away the C and gave it to morrow which Mo said didn't bother him but he never would actually say if it did anyway

I've been scouring comc off and on for Modano stuff the past few months, some cool stuff is out there for sure

(03-10-2014, 05:47 AM)rentzington Wrote: but the road to showing him the door began when they took away the C and gave it to morrow which Mo said didn't bother him but he never would actually say if it did anyway
whether it did or didn't, it certainly should have, and a little classless on the side of the Stars. That's akin to taking the C away from Yzerman or Sakic (just to name a few)

[Image: img002.png]

Here is my small contribution to the Modano show.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

here is some scans
[Image: um8_mailendNov3-3.jpg]

Funny I was looking at this card tonight...

[Image: daysgoneby2-2.jpg]

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Nice looking stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK