`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone create trades????

Can anyone create trades????
I found a card I need so I tried to make a trade but the Add Item button does not allow me. Yet if I want to trade coins with the person I can. Anyone else having this issue. Also I have deleted cards that I have traded away at a Card Show on Friday and they keep appearing in my Collection. I have deleted them 3 times.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Can anyone create trades????
you have to hit the refresh button and the add to trade reappears. The delete part I think there still working on the org, has happened to me but I just continue to delete as normal and hope it fixes it self.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(03-09-2014, 10:17 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: you have to hit the refresh button and the add to trade reappears. The delete part I think there still working on the org, has happened to me but I just continue to delete as normal and hope it fixes it self.
Yup just hit refresh and it works, a pain but hey at least it's working

I noticed this too. I did refresh and it "worked"
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Same here some times the button is there other times I need to refresh the page.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

We get we we pay for here.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.