`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
When are new sets usually available?

When are new sets usually available?
I'm just getting back into collecting and wondering when the sets for this coming Football year start to get released? I'm looking to start new and don't care to get into last year's sets.

Also, what brands or series do you all prefer or recommend for somebody a little newer? Thanks!

RE: When are new sets usually available?
2014 started releasing last week with Leaf Metal and Press Pass. Sad thing is there are still some top end 2013 releases to be released still lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Oh wow. Yeah I was sort of curious how long some sets can hang around at retail. I guess that just about answers that lol.

After digging a bit, thinking I might just work towards building a Topps '14 collection once those release. Whenever that is.

i wouldn't really count press pass and the airbrushed cards are new releases. Wait until UD releases in April.

(03-08-2014, 05:49 PM)Midwestconnection Wrote: i wouldn't really count press pass and the airbrushed cards are new releases. Wait until UD releases in April.
UD is the same lol Its not an NFL release. Well its the same to me. Prestige will be the 1st NFL release I think. Topps comes out in August.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC