`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Last 2 cards I have to trade

RE: Last 2 cards I have to trade
(03-07-2014, 11:12 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: Snider is gone...what maris card is it?...would you sell?
It is a 2004 Throwback Threads Blast from the Past Bat card. I am not looking to sell. I am going to keep it in my PC for now.
Thanks anyways.

(03-08-2014, 09:39 AM)talkntribe Wrote: Hey Matt. How you been. You still working the card shop? Any Manny Ramirez left. lol Hope all is well brother
lol I own my own shop now...Its called Trading deadline sports cards...We are in the middle of getting stock and working with distributors...I been doing pretty good...and you?
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

That's awesome..I'd love to own a card shop but the temptations of running in the back room and going wild on opening product wouldn't be good. lol. Ive taken a long break but decided to get back into it after watching breakers.tv.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-08-2014, 04:32 PM)talkntribe Wrote: That's awesome..I'd love to own a card shop but the temptations of running in the back room and going wild on opening product wouldn't be good. lol. Ive taken a long break but decided to get back into it after watching breakers.tv.
Yea i decided to come back too...I lost taste after my collection was stolen...But i had the urge again...Well i always had the urge but was too upset to try and start again....But now I am up too over 300 Yankee gu/autos.
Ortiz is still available
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]