`
 (Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Organize Issues
03-06-2014, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 09:33 AM by floydtown.)
Organize Issues
2nd thread derailed.....try reading before replying

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-155...pid2446851

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: You can Post Organize Issues here but Read Post 1st
Thanks floydtown for re-focusing.

I am a long-time user but I was inactive for quite some time (nearly 3 years). Just re-up'd my subscription and logged back in to check that everything in my organize was still there. It was not, but I saw a banner at the top of the homepage that told me to wait 24 hours for the data to be restored (this was last Friday). After what amounts to nearly a week now, I now see all my collections, and they all have numbers in them in the parentheses next to the collection name, but none of the "haves" are marked, so none of the items actually show up. I have added some new collections with new cards since then, and the new items I have added show up fine, it's just all the old data that isn't there. I have around 30k items categorized so it's going to be a major pain to repopulate all that data. Any help you could provide by forwarding this on would be great. I have the day off work tomorrow so I was considering calling customer service with this issue. What do you think?
03-06-2014, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 09:28 PM by floydtown.)
when you click the collection there are no cards in there? Or are they there but just how many of each you had marked previously are now gone

NM, I see what you're saying and will send this up

TOS
Various help topics

03-06-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 10:09 PM by cardsgalore.)
There are no cards shown in the table view. The "items" quantity at the top is right for each collection, but all the other quantities (haves, keeps, wants, etc.) are all 0. Thanks!
03-07-2014, 09:00 AM
(03-06-2014 10:08 PM)cardsgalore Wrote:  There are no cards shown in the table view. The "items" quantity at the top is right for each collection, but all the other quantities (haves, keeps, wants, etc.) are all 0. Thanks!

A ticket has been sent for the developers to check your account

TOS
Various help topics

03-07-2014, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 09:15 AM by rmpaq5.)
Friday March 7 9:45am. Trade completed involving 10 cards in total. Recently Traded folder shows (10). Inside folder is only the 4 incoming cards for the trade and n/a next to all of them for value. These cards are also now sorted at the top of my All Items collection with n/a value. My six outgoing cards need to hunt and find them in my org don't know where they were sent yet. Hopefully still there and I can manually move and delete.

EDIT: Was able to find and manually delete 6 outgoing cards. Tried to move the 4 cards that are in my Recently Traded Folder and even though the number in parenthesis decreases with an attempted move the cards go nowhere and when I try again the message states that the card is already in that collection, it is not it is still in Recently Traded with the Recently Traded Tag. They are stuck there with a decreasing parenthesis number.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
03-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Similar problems to the ones above.

1-"Temp" collection shows 9 cards in the column on the left, but 0 when I open the collection.

2-"1b" collection shows 35 cards, but again 0 when I open the collection.

Had worked on both of these Wednesday night when this problem started.

3-"Recently Traded" shows 330 cards in the column on the left, but only 290 when I open the collection. Did a trade last night that involved about 90 cards. I suspect one side of the trade is not showing up. Plus I'm getting the "Buy Pricing" message in this folder only. Prices are showing in all other collections.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Collecting Dallas Cowboys,Tx Rangers & Nolan Ryan (any uniform)
2009 UD Americas Team
03-07-2014, 10:04 AM
(03-07-2014 09:07 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote:  Friday March 7 9:45am. Trade completed involving 10 cards in total. Recently Traded folder shows (10). Inside folder is only the 4 incoming cards for the trade and n/a next to all of them for value. These cards are also now sorted at the top of my All Items collection with n/a value. My six outgoing cards need to hunt and find them in my org don't know where they were sent yet. Hopefully still there and I can manually move and delete.

EDIT: Was able to find and manually delete 6 outgoing cards. Tried to move the 4 cards that are in my Recently Traded Folder and even though the number in parenthesis decreases with an attempted move the cards go nowhere and when I try again the message states that the card is already in that collection, it is not it is still in Recently Traded with the Recently Traded Tag. They are stuck there with a decreasing parenthesis number.

I am Super happy that they decided not to put in the outgoing cards in my recently traded folder. It's was no problem with just a few cards, like 6 or 10. However sometimes when you trade for 100 to 700 cards, it really got to be time consuming when you had to click on every one, to remove them from my Recently traded folder. I love this change and hope it's permanent.

Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have
03-07-2014, 10:19 AM
As a couple have already mention I am also having an issue with a recent trade where I moved the cards to a new folder (9) cards. It was working fine a few days ago, but for 2 days now nothing is in the collection even though it still shows (9) on the folder. Also I have had a (1) in my Recently Traded folder for a 2-3 months now but nothing shows up... one of those phantom cards.

On a positive note speed as been great and I don't remember the last time I was even able to open John lamina collection to see what's new without being lagged out. Very happy about that!

I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
03-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Mine is kind of like some of the others. Here's my example, in my Recently Traded folder it shows there should be 6 cards. Open the folder and can only see 4. Also I added a card to my Recently Added folder and it shows 1 next to it in Org but click on the folder and no cards show up.

Collecting:
Beau Bennett Super Collector/ Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: pens1fanbanner-1.png]
Banner by tha penguin
Thread Closed