(Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Organize Issues
03-11-2014, 06:17 AM
RE: You can Post Organize Issues here but Read Post 1st
Just an update to say the All Items folder is once again out of order. Also when I leave and come back again, the system no longer returns to where you were. Darn !!!!! two great features lost for now . I Hope They Will Return

Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Reported

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
03-11-2014, 02:11 PM
(03-11-2014 08:09 AM)floydtown Wrote:  Reported

thanks

03-11-2014, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 06:53 PM by mq13.)
Tuesday,March 11th @7:45PM

Cannot access my Organize. Had to sign on at least 6 times. When I got into Org I get the spinning wheel of death. When trying to change from one collection to another it is stuck with cards from the 1st collection.

[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia
03-11-2014, 06:34 PM
it was down for about a half hour for me, but back up now

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
03-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Wanted to let everyone concerned know, at this point in time. The All items folder is now Back in order and the system is returning me back to where I was when I left Beckett. Thanks To All Concerned. Especially Floydtown for staying on top of the issues.

03-13-2014, 10:53 AM
A new twist, I just purchased a bunch of 2006 Topps. As I was adding them I noticed some error cards that I did not have in my Listings. So what I used to do is re-add the whole set and the system would only add the cards I did not have. Well Guess what, looks like it don't work like that anymore. When I looked to see what was added. I got a BIG SHOCK. All my cards in 2006 Topps reverted back to zero in all columns. Also about 75% of the cards Said BUY Pricing. Whats up with this. Am I going to have to refill all the columns with the counts I have for each card. Or can this be fixed from the system end. Really concerned about this one.

03-13-2014, 11:36 AM
(03-13-2014 10:53 AM)john lamica Wrote:  A new twist, I just purchased a bunch of 2006 Topps. As I was adding them I noticed some error cards that I did not have in my Listings. So what I used to do is re-add the whole set and the system would only add the cards I did not have. Well Guess what, looks like it don't work like that anymore. When I looked to see what was added. I got a BIG SHOCK. All my cards in 2006 Topps reverted back to zero in all columns. Also about 75% of the cards Said BUY Pricing. Whats up with this. Am I going to have to refill all the columns with the counts I have for each card. Or can this be fixed from the system end. Really concerned about this one.

I too add like you and during the "server update" I had that happen once so haven't added like that. I did do a test of adding one card a few days ago and it worked just fine but hadn't got the courage to do more. Guess I better do a test again.

I'd get a hold of Customer Service. I've had a lot of issues with collections in my Org not reflecting proper cards during this update an they have been able to fix them.
03-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Thur March 13 3:46. A trade completed early today involving seven cards. One of the incoming cards has just completely disappeared, even the invoice just has a blank space, my Recently Traded Folder has (6) but only 3 cards are in there, and the BV for these is listed as N/A.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979, 1981, 1985 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
03-13-2014, 03:00 PM
The system ran unbelievably well!!!! For 2 days. As of late yesterday we're right back to the same old issues of cards disappearing, tags missing despite cards being put in collections and MOST importantly a TON of lost data. I was SO happy! They even fixed the right click / copy blocker, however, the problem is you can't rely on inputting ANYTHING at this point. The warning banner has gone, yet the issues persist. Can we get an all clear when it's safe? At this point the damage to my organize is extensive and fixing it will take ten times as long as it did to input it to begin with. Thanks.
I know we're on the right track, but the "not knowing" issue is the worst possible thing you could have.

--- Currently #1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set ---

3050/3404 found - 1717 Graded... 354 to go!

* Always buying any reasonably priced Marino card I don't already have
Thread Closed