(Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Organize Issues
03-08-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: You can Post Organize Issues here but Read Post 1st
(03-08-2014 02:01 PM)mmahoney Wrote:  I understand that it makes changes to your quantities but now I will have to search cards to see if I now have 0 of any to delete.

Why can't they provide a list of changes they are making to they system so we know rather than find out by trial and error?

I completely agree with the point you make. Here is what I do to speed it up a bit. Click the "have" tab at the top of the column. All the cards with a 0 will appear first. Just click the check box for each and send to trash.

Looking for Jose Abreu, Mark Appel, Xander Bogaerts, Byron Buxton, Nick Castellanos, Carlos Correa, Chris Owings, Josmil Pinto, George Springer, and Masahiro Tanaka.
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 05:37 PM by floydtown.)
(03-08-2014 10:57 AM)mmahoney Wrote:  Add a card from Price Guide that was already in my collection marked as "Trade For". Card is 2005 Topps Total Domination #490 Johan Santana. I received it in a trade and was adding it to a new collection. In the past it would put it in the new collection with tags of any other collections it was in. I do this to update quantity columns and get it in the right place in my actual collection. I then delete the "temporary" tags. Well today upon adding it added it to the new collection but deleted it from my other collection. When I try to add it back to the original collection it says it is there but it does not show up.

First, I need this fixed. Second, have they changed the way cards are added from the Price Guide?

Thanks
Mike

That and the comments do not take all the time. Also having some cards in recently traded re-appear after they were sent to trash. (reported- some of these things will auto correct with the server upgrades to organize......but still reporting)

(03-08-2014 11:28 AM)packerbkd Wrote:  I can begin a trade with someone just fine. But when I go to click on the Add Items button that is next to the Add Cash button on their side, there are no buttons anymore. The buttons on my side are gone too. I bounced my Firefox and still unable to begin a trade. If this is technically not an Organize issue, then delete.
I also tried to start a trade on my Ipad and the same issue exists.

refresh the page after starting the trade.......will report it
(03-08-2014 02:01 PM)mmahoney Wrote:  C2C Xchange doesn't work at all. When I click on the tab I get a screen with all the tabs, etc. listed in a sporadic order and can't click on anything to get to any of the sub tabs.

Anyone else?

OK, strike that for now. I can get in just fine.
Transferring completed trades to Organize?

Are they now only adding the new cards to the Recently Traded folder and no longer copying the cards from your collection that have been traded there? If so, that sucks. I do many trades that have a large quantity of cards from my side. I understand that it makes changes to your quantities but now I will have to search cards to see if I now have 0 of any to delete.

Why can't they provide a list of changes they are making to they system so we know rather than find out by trial and error?

no changes I know of......server upgrade that is causing a bunch of issues. Dont know why that happens

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
03-08-2014, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 05:40 PM by seal006.)
Something is very screwy with trade at the moment. It seems that 90% of the people I have tried to start a trade with because I posess one of their marked "wants" either really have no cards marked for trade or the system is just showing they have nothing marked for trade. I just finished entering the cards I picked up at the big card show today and looking to wheel and deal. This is the first time I have had this many members come up with nothing marked for trade. Strange indeed.

Looking for Jose Abreu, Mark Appel, Xander Bogaerts, Byron Buxton, Nick Castellanos, Carlos Correa, Chris Owings, Josmil Pinto, George Springer, and Masahiro Tanaka.
03-09-2014, 05:27 PM
1. Some items that I have deleted are reappearing in my organize.
2. My "Recently Traded" folder, though empty, says that there are 57 items in it.

Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50
03-09-2014, 07:06 PM
(03-09-2014 05:27 PM)foleylion08 Wrote:  1. Some items that I have deleted are reappearing in my organize.
2. My "Recently Traded" folder, though empty, says that there are 57 items in it.
same here and has been reported

TOS
Various help topics

03-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Oh hell yeah! Everything seems to be working. Thanks to those responsible.

Collecting Dallas Cowboys,Tx Rangers & Nolan Ryan (any uniform)
2009 UD Americas Team
03-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Still have a lot left to correct but the issue with the add items button is fixed........keep checking throuout the day for all others issues reported

TOS
Various help topics

03-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Now "Items for Trade" when you open it all the cards are out of order, not in chronological order like before. Thought this was fixed once.

Collecting:
Beau Bennett Super Collector/ Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: pens1fanbanner-1.png]
Banner by tha penguin
03-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Not sure if this a direct organise issue or just a spin off, but I've recently (finally) had a trade completed. the other trader has completed all the steps, the messages in trade say he's completed all the steps, but the system doesn't show he's completed all the steps. also, I was not notified of this - i had to check on the trade to find out. so it seems that's not just org that has issues.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
03-11-2014, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 12:15 AM by floydtown.)
(03-10-2014 02:05 PM)pens1fan Wrote:  Now "Items for Trade" when you open it all the cards are out of order, not in chronological order like before. Thought this was fixed once.

well that sucks......reported again
(03-10-2014 06:56 PM)taffster74 Wrote:  Not sure if this a direct organise issue or just a spin off, but I've recently (finally) had a trade completed. the other trader has completed all the steps, the messages in trade say he's completed all the steps, but the system doesn't show he's completed all the steps. also, I was not notified of this - i had to check on the trade to find out. so it seems that's not just org that has issues.

nothing seems to take hold very good including comments....I deleted cards from recently traded yesterday and now they magically appeared again

TOS
Various help topics

Thread Closed