`
 (Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Organize Issues
03-07-2014, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 09:04 PM by rczubaty.)
RE: You can Post Organize Issues here but Read Post 1st
i have recently noticed that my org has somehow removed a ton of cards. most being ones that i had previously marked as "have" this is how i was tracking my PC. Hours and Hours of time into marking all of my wants, and then changing them to "haves" and now they are gone. not even listed in my org at all. anyone else have this problem or know an easy way to correct it?
edit: i noticed this when i was adding and UD exclusive. click on "eberle PC"
search the card number, the only card that comes up is the exclusive, not the base, nor any other parallels. so it seems only the cards still marked as "want" and "trade for" are currently in my "Eberle PC folder"

No that's wrong too, i still have 45 "haves" in the folder. but as of this time last year i had 61 "haves". strange. the more i trade the less i "have"
very frustrated right now. also today my wants don't have yellow stars when browsing others organize

PRIMARY PC:Ryan Nugent Hopkins 120/705 listed cards
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2014, 04:49 AM
reported all

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
03-08-2014, 08:20 AM
(03-08-2014 04:49 AM)floydtown Wrote:  reported all

Thanks floydtown!

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
03-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Add a card from Price Guide that was already in my collection marked as "Trade For". Card is 2005 Topps Total Domination #490 Johan Santana. I received it in a trade and was adding it to a new collection. In the past it would put it in the new collection with tags of any other collections it was in. I do this to update quantity columns and get it in the right place in my actual collection. I then delete the "temporary" tags. Well today upon adding it added it to the new collection but deleted it from my other collection. When I try to add it back to the original collection it says it is there but it does not show up.

First, I need this fixed. Second, have they changed the way cards are added from the Price Guide?

Thanks
Mike
03-08-2014, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 11:34 AM by packerbkd.)
I can begin a trade with someone just fine. But when I go to click on the Add Items button that is next to the Add Cash button on their side, there are no buttons anymore. The buttons on my side are gone too. I bounced my Firefox and still unable to begin a trade. If this is technically not an Organize issue, then delete.
I also tried to start a trade on my Ipad and the same issue exists.

[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]
03-08-2014, 11:32 AM
(03-08-2014 11:28 AM)packerbkd Wrote:  I can begin a trade with someone just fine. But when I go to click on the Add Items button that is next to the Add Cash button on their side, there are no buttons anymore. The buttons on my side are gone too. I bounced my Firefox and still unable to begin a trade. If this is technically not an Organize issue, then delete.

I noticed this too... if I refresh the page the add cards/cash buttons are back and and then I add cards. So far this happens every time I try to start a trade.

I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
03-08-2014, 12:51 PM
(03-08-2014 04:49 AM)floydtown Wrote:  reported all

Thank you.

Collecting Dallas Cowboys,Tx Rangers & Nolan Ryan (any uniform)
2009 UD Americas Team
03-08-2014, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 01:37 PM by mmahoney.)
Add to mine that when I click on a Collection in my Organize (Recently Traded for example) all details are messed up. Counter to right of collection says 128. Enter the collection and it says 128 Items at the top but only lists 92 which just got there from a trade that was completed. Also, value for all cards in the collection is n/a.
03-08-2014, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 01:36 PM by paulkellyjr.)
Like some of those posted above, the items shown in my Recently Traded and Trash folders do not match the number in parentheses. This is a result of recent trades.

To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]
03-08-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 02:08 PM by mmahoney.)
C2C Xchange doesn't work at all. When I click on the tab I get a screen with all the tabs, etc. listed in a sporadic order and can't click on anything to get to any of the sub tabs.

Anyone else?
(03-08-2014 02:01 PM)mmahoney Wrote:  C2C Xchange doesn't work at all. When I click on the tab I get a screen with all the tabs, etc. listed in a sporadic order and can't click on anything to get to any of the sub tabs.

Anyone else?

OK, strike that for now. I can get in just fine.
Transferring completed trades to Organize?

Are they now only adding the new cards to the Recently Traded folder and no longer copying the cards from your collection that have been traded there? If so, that sucks. I do many trades that have a large quantity of cards from my side. I understand that it makes changes to your quantities but now I will have to search cards to see if I now have 0 of any to delete.

Why can't they provide a list of changes they are making to they system so we know rather than find out by trial and error?
Thread Closed