`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC storage?

RE: PC storage?
It really depends on how many cards you are talking about. Fifteen thousand cards in magnetic one-touches would be awesome but cost-prohibitive, presumably. Just go with the best you can afford. I sort mine differently by value; the $1 cards don't get the same treatment as the $100 cards.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(03-08-2014, 09:00 PM)gary991979 Wrote: Can you pick it up sideways and the cards stay put?
You sure can, the foam at the top keeps everything in place.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Penny sleeves and toploaders in 4-row monster boxes. Makes it really easy to keep stuff in chronological order. Won't help with a fire, but I have insurance for that
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

I store my Montreal base in binders. I store my Montreal parallels in pillboxes by set or pennysleeve/toploader for the numbered ones. Everything else (inserts, game-used and autos) goes in either pennysleeves/toploaders or one-touch magnetic holders/team bags, depending on their value. All cards are then stored in various sized standard card boxes sold at the local card shop. My "Cup 24" collection is displayed on a display shelf which is quickly running out of room.

(03-08-2014, 05:44 PM)st3ve85 Wrote: I put all my PC cards in top loader and i made boxes to put them and sort them by year.

Here is a picture of what it look likes:
[Image: IMG_0134_zpsa7966f85.jpg]

the bottom of the box is protected by a foam of 5mm thick and there is 2.5mm thick foam on every side of the box

Its still a work in progress, my Yandle PC was easy to sort but its an other story for my Richter PC.
I sort exactly like this. i make nametags of the players names and store them in these boxes.

Its a work in progress for me.... hopefully mind be sweet soon

right now it is all in tuberware bins inside in team bags, binders, row boxes.....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I put every PC card in a penny sleeve and top loader. I have a 3 row box for Palmieri and Yip with separators depicting year to sort them and I have a 4 row box for Roy.

My Avs/Nordiques cards are in a 4 row box, anything $5-$9.99 is in a penny sleeve. > $10 is in a top loader. Also sorted by year for each team.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054