`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
USPS BLOWS!!!!!!!!!

USPS BLOWS!!!!!!!!!
I am at a loss, I am a very easy going person and I find it funny and frustrating that the Postal Service is loaded with a bunch of Morons.I bought a card for my Quinton Patton PC. It was the following card.

2013 Topps Chrome Red Refractor # 181 Quinton Patton /25

I paid $40 for it because the last 2 Gold Versions went for $40+ and 1 went for $28+ which the card is #ed to 50. Well instead of fighting the Ebay Universe for the card, I bought it off Blowout. The guy paid the postage through Paypal which comes with tracking. Not only did the Post Office scanned it and processed it, it ended up in Wyoming and I live in Colorado.I was suppose to recieve the card today, but Wyoming recieved it. LOL, I hope they don't lose my package, because I would be pissed then. Now I wonder how long it is going to take to get here. I know it isn't the guys fault, because when he printed the label, it has my address which is confirmed with Paypal. Only reason why I am pissed because this card has only been on Ebay once and I have been looking for it for a hot minute. I let the guy know and I know he is going to be pissed as well. This is my 1st time this has happened to me. Way to go Post Office.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

RE: USPS BLOWS!!!!!!!!!
It happens all the time man don't worry youll get your card eventually.

I once bought a card from Chicago, I live in Pittsburgh.

The card went to Florida before I got it.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

It is showing out for delivery and I don't live in Wyoming.
(03-05-2014, 01:12 PM)chads-cards Wrote: It happens all the time man don't worry youll get your card eventually.

I once bought a card from Chicago, I live in Pittsburgh.

The card went to Florida before I got it.

Its most likely not in Wyoming. The thing is with tracking - Don't track it until its late. Most scans aren't even accurate as postal codes have changed recently and don't update correctly until after delivery. If it says out for delivery I bet you have it tomorrow. Then again it may be in Wyoming lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yikes man, ease up. It's a service that takes a package from thousands of miles away and delivers it to your door for less than $2 and you are mad because it might potentially take a few days more than it should? You must live in a constant state of stress if this is a big deal...

I just got my mail and the Postman didn't have anything.
(03-05-2014, 02:57 PM)branesergen Wrote: Its most likely not in Wyoming. The thing is with tracking - Don't track it until its late. Most scans aren't even accurate as postal codes have changed recently and don't update correctly until after delivery. If it says out for delivery I bet you have it tomorrow. Then again it may be in Wyoming lol

When it comes to spending money out of my pocket and it isn't a trade, I have a right to be pissed. Let me guess, it the shoe was on the other foot and you spent $25 on a card as an example. They lose the package and the same card is on Ebay for $100. Are you going to happy go lucky and spend $100 for the card? If the card wasn't #ed to 25, I wouldn't be pissed. I know I won't replace the card for less.
(03-05-2014, 03:28 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Yikes man, ease up. It's a service that takes a package from thousands of miles away and delivers it to your door for less than $2 and you are mad because it might potentially take a few days more than it should? You must live in a constant state of stress if this is a big deal...

(03-05-2014, 03:28 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Yikes man, ease up. It's a service that takes a package from thousands of miles away and delivers it to your door for less than $2 and you are mad because it might potentially take a few days more than it should? You must live in a constant state of stress if this is a big deal...

I said tomorrow!

Also its not lost yet. No need to stress until its a week late. Then you can take the tracking info to the PO and they can find it 99% of the time. I spend 100's and have only lost 2. I'll probably have 40 packages waiting for me when I get home and I bet they will all be there.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

The last one went for $14.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Chrom...3a89bd8822

I talked to the Post Office Call Center. They looked it up and they said it was suppose to came to Colorado. She even couldn't understand why it would be out for delivery in Cheyenne, Wyoming. She said that should have been caught when they were unloading the truck. She was like I hope the mailman catches it and returns it to the Post Office.
(03-05-2014, 05:40 PM)branesergen Wrote: I said tomorrow!

Also its not lost yet. No need to stress until its a week late. Then you can take the tracking info to the PO and they can find it 99% of the time. I spend 100's and have only lost 2. I'll probably have 40 packages waiting for me when I get home and I bet they will all be there.

2013 Topps Chrome Red Refractor #181 Quinton Patton /25

Gold Version /50 $46+, $41+ and $28+ were the last ones sold. 1 Red Refractor /25 sold last year. A guy in Denver pulled his one off Ebay last month.

(03-05-2014, 05:41 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: The last one went for $14.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Chrom...3a89bd8822