`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling All Mccutchen`s !!!

Calling All Mccutchen`s !!!
I am a serious Mccutchen supercollector and figure I have a good shot of getting all his cards since he`s only been around for a few years. I`m not doing too bad, but I need to make a big jump forward efore all the new baseball comes out and I start falling behind. I`m currently working on a wants list but it`s gonna take some time. ANY help is appreciated......no matter one card or 10
thanks

RE: Calling All Mccutchen`s !!!
I collect Cutch too let me look for any cool doubles I might be willing to deal.

Ever see this dual auto?

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/thehue...sort=3&o=2

[Image: cutchkeego001.jpg]

I have some mini's, a die cut, and a relic. Probably have some more, but I haven't looked all through what I have just yet. I'm looking for Verlander, Machado, Trout and Harper. I'm probably in the same boat as you are with the Machado. Send me an open trade of what you have and I'll either add to my org, or put my McCutchen's in the trade. I have some listed, but not all.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(03-03-2014, 08:19 PM)thehueys Wrote: I collect Cutch too let me look for any cool doubles I might be willing to deal.

Ever see this dual auto?

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/thehue...sort=3&o=2

[Image: cutchkeego001.jpg]
no i haven`t pretty cool

I have a 2012 Topps Heritage Red Ink auto.....not sure if I would trade it but always open to offers of all sorts!
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

It's my son and Cutch. I'll try to look for some stuff for you tomorrow.

Oh WOW! That`s crazy!!! That`s gotta be your absolute favorite card!! Not only do I collect him because I`m a long-suffering Buc fan my entire life, but when I learned just what a classy,humble, and respectful guy he is I said "now how can I go wrong"? And he does remind me alot of Hines Ward whom I also collect extensively. Thanks for checking for me
(03-03-2014, 09:49 PM)chester2002 Wrote: I have a 2012 Topps Heritage Red Ink auto.....not sure if I would trade it but always open to offers of all sorts!
Who do you collect so I know if I even stand a chance

anybody looking to trade their cutchs`?

bump for baseball

Feel free to check my org I also collect Cutch and have a few dupes.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]