`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizational Question

Organizational Question
I am putting together team binders for MLB. At the front of each binder I am putting Rookie Cards for that team. My question is would you recommend these being ordered alphabetically by player or by year and then alphabetically?

RE: Organizational Question
numerical order
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

By year then card number.....if different sets...alphabetically by set within year by card number. If parallels of sets...gl figuring it out....LOL. Myself, I always use the card number as my basis.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks to waynetalger and Phillies_Joe, that makes perfect sense!!

Maybe arrange them by each player's height or perhaps alphabetically by their hometowns. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-02-2014, 11:46 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: By year then card number.....if different sets...alphabetically by set within year by card number. If parallels of sets...gl figuring it out....LOL. Myself, I always use the card number as my basis.
+1 Just like they would show up in your Organize (at least when it works). Year, set alphabetically, card #.

by year and card number

I would arrange them by the total number of hair follicles they possess.
Or better yet, by how happy they are.
[Image: sig2_zps1ec2af91.jpg]

Pant size.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

These are ALL great ideas (by other OM's) but the fun part about collecting is doing it the way you like best....think of something unique & that's where you'll find the most enjoyment. Everyone can tell you how they do it/organize their collections but make "your" collection "your" own & not like everyone else's Wink You'll end up appreciating your collection a lot more that way...
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards