`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A few off season pick-ups (Giants, A's, Indians) Ready for a new Season! {Scan Heavy}

A few off season pick-ups (Giants, A's, Indians) Ready for a new Season! {Scan Heavy}
I enjoy seeing others collections posted on here so I thought I might show a few of my off season highlight additions. So happy spring training is upon us!
[Image: PickupsGiants_zps319a1885.jpg]
[Image: PickupsGiants1_zps0f6f03de.jpg]
[Image: PickupsGiants2_zps7ff8468f.jpg]
[Image: PickupsAs_zps1b7ca65b.jpg]
[Image: PickupsAs2_zps2283039a.jpg]
[Image: PickupsIndians_zps8bad7a28.jpg]
[Image: PickupsIndians2_zpsf78b2b03.jpg]
[Image: PickupsMisc_zpsadf48189.jpg]

I admit I like a little color/variety in my PC. And everyone should have a '89 UD Griffey in their collection!

RE: A few off season pick-ups (Giants, A's, Indians) Ready for a new Season! {Scan Heavy}
Looks like you had one heck of an off season! Very nice!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

RE: A few off season pick-ups (Giants, A's, Indians) Ready for a new Season! {Scan Heavy}
Very nice mail day! Love the Giants stuff! Also looking to add a Bowman Chrome Pence auto rookie to my collection.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Nice Posey! I need to get me an auto of his to add to my collection.

(03-02-2014, 09:04 AM)1969metsfan Wrote: Looks like you had one heck of an off season! Very nice!
Thanks! I try to find deals where I can get them and the off season is a good time to find them.

(03-03-2014, 12:06 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Very nice mail day! Love the Giants stuff! Also looking to add a Bowman Chrome Pence auto rookie to my collection.

I've been wanting one for a while. My Giants PC definitely leaves my A's and Indians PC in the dust.

(03-03-2014, 06:55 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice Posey! I need to get me an auto of his to add to my collection.
Thanks, I wish I had more Posey.