`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A few of my "mini" collections...

A few of my "mini" collections...
It's been a while since I posted on here so I thought I would share some of the smaller but beloved collections I have been working on over the last couple of years. I only do rookie autographs when collecting a player and collect players based on their potential and talent. Oh and Kansas City Chiefs (sometimes regardless of potential and talent, haha)

I apologize for the glare...I don't have my scanner anymore:

Greg Jennings...I love this guy as a receiver. One of the best route runners. It's too bad he's with the Vikings. Can't become a HOFer with those QBs

[Image: WP_20140221_001.jpg]

Josh Gordon...I am REALLY lucky with this collection. I collected off of his potential and thusly didn't pay over $20 for any of these cards. Really proud of these autos.

[Image: WP_20140221_005.jpg]

Doug Martin...I can only hope he will back stronger than ever next year.

[Image: WP_20140221_0102.jpg]

Alfred Morris...One of the more expensive endeavors I have undertaken.

[Image: WP_20140221_008.jpg]

Chandler Jones...One of the best pass rushers in business. I have a few more autos of him that I recently acquired that are not pictured.

[Image: WP_20140221_004.jpg]

Vontaze Burfict...I see some other member here collects Burfict. Good choice. A GREAT linebacker who can do it all.

[Image: WP_20140221_0122.jpg]

Lastly, Patrick Willis...Best all around linebacker since 2007. There's lots of competition to be the BEST but barring injury Willis could be at the head of the class.

[Image: WP_20140221_009.jpg]

RE: A few of my "mini" collections...
nice collections. Willis is a beast.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

a few? Dang!! Killin it! Sweet! Thanks for showing!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Nice! I'm working on a few minis myself.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Nice collections. Completely agree with you on Willis, looking to get an auto or two of him soon, and that Willis/Ware dual auto makes me drool
[Image: 2yxmaPs.png]
Sig courtesy of jbel4331

Mostly collecting NYG, Ray Lewis and Kobe Bryant

Thanks for checking, guys. It's kind of collecting ADD. I can't decide on one player so I collect a little of a lot of them. I have several other collections, some of which are a bit larger (Brian Cushing, Donnie Avery, Keith Rivers). Maybe I will get some pics up of those soon. I added the Alfred Morris Playbook, Josh Gordon Certified, and Patrick Willis Authentic.

Stanton...yes Willis is a must have in your collection if you love the LB position which you clearly do based on your sig Smile

Those are some nice cards there, congrats on your pc.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos