`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RJ's awesome mail day......too

RJ's awesome mail day......too
ME! Huge shout out to the real Jedi Master Master Trader and all around awesome member in the Beckett community. After a bad week, received a free package of 80+ inserts, parallels and 2014 commerative card relic (doing the series) of Frank Robinson. We all have our collecting gigs and Phillies cards float my boat. It is really hard (but awesomely fun) collecting team rainbows and these go along way if filling some holes as well as giving a boost to my partner in crimes collection (look out you other Shane Victorino collectors.....time is on her side!). Here are just a couple of the cards...I am overwhelemed with the quality as well as the quantity.

For those who don't look at or for them....this is a 5 STAR Thread, thanks to a 10 STAR member....thanks RJ!
[Image: Randy_zps7b918bdb.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: RJ's awesome mail day......too
I could send 100 more packages and still not re-pay Joe for what he sent me.

I guess we'll just have to face it ... we're awesome!

Lol awesome gesture and great cards
no org, please do not send trade requests

I can feel the love! Smile
Classic example of paying it forward. When someone does a random act of card kindness, it's nice to see it perpetuate into more kind acts. Cool stuff RJ and PJ!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-01-2014, 08:47 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I can feel the love! Smile
Classic example of paying it forward. When someone does a random act of card kindness, it's nice to see it perpetuate into more kind acts. Cool stuff RJ and PJ!
Thanks DMJ....LOL...the circle of something(?).

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

It's stuff like this that I love about being here. I've gotten some of that love in the past and tried to send it back out. Keep up the good work guys!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Two of the most excellent guys on here. Nice stuff!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's