`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95-96 finest basketball Jordan m1 question

95-96 finest basketball Jordan m1 question
Hi , just looked through old collection of cards found a Jordan M1 card that has a black covering over front of card. I know there are several versions of the card how do I find out which one I have? This may be dumb question but been out of hobby a while and am curious. thanks

RE: 95-96 finest basketball Jordan m1 question
(02-27-2014, 12:05 AM)bcherney Wrote: Hi , just looked through old collection of cards found a Jordan M1 card that has a black covering over front of card. I know there are several versions of the card how do I find out which one I have? This may be dumb question but been out of hobby a while and am curious. thanks
Peel the black peel off and have a look!

Most likely you will find a base orange border or borderless non refractor, or get lucky with a borderless refractor or get insanely lucky and find a orange border test refractor and get paid big time!

Any problems with finding out which one you have after peeling post a pic and I or many other forum members will know which is which!

Goodluck!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

thanks for the help unfortunately it was the regular card

(02-27-2014, 05:50 PM)bcherney Wrote: thanks for the help unfortunately it was the regular card
I also have a question about this card. Also been out of the hobby awhile.

The only year that the checklists have as mystery/m1 cards is the 95-96 set. The card(s) i have look different than the borderless ones, but on ebay they all seem to be labeled as 95-96.
What year was this card produced?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-27-2014, 09:11 PM)Dromgoogle Wrote: I also have a question about this card. Also been out of the hobby awhile.

The only year that the checklists have as mystery/m1 cards is the 95-96 set. The card(s) i have look different than the borderless ones, but on ebay they all seem to be labeled as 95-96.
What year was this card produced?

Those cards were also 1995-96 cards, but not out of Finest packs, they were out of Topps packs instead and look far different than the Finest ones that seemed to be described above.

The refractor actually has a very nice book value- it was the most valuable card I ever pack-pulled as a kid, and I still have it. Nice card!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

awesome. thanks!
it was one of my biggest pulls as a kid as well. im thinking about sending it in for grading soon.