`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I trade?

How do I trade?
Maybe this is a stupid question but, I haven't been trading here for a while. It seems like I remember it being a lot easier. How do I find cards that are for trade of a specific player without going to each members page to check? If I type in Vladimir Guerrero, do I really have to click the blue star on each card to see if anyone has it? Thanks for any help you can give me! - Jason

RE: How do I trade?
Once you type in a player's name and you get the list of cards, click on the individual card you are interested in. At the bottom in the middle of the page will be a list of who has the card. Click "StartXChange" and it will open up a trade page. On their side of the page, click "Add Items" and it will populate a list of cards they have for trade.

The easiest way to start though is to make sure that you have the cards listed as Wants in your Organizer. That way when you go to add items, you can click on "Get Wants Only" and it will only pull up the cards from their list that you want or need.

Hope this helps and good luck:o)

RE: How do I trade?
Thank you very much for the reply. I really appreciate the help. I had no idea about the want list. This will help me to complete my Vladimir Guerrero collection, or at least attempt to. Thank you so much!