`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matchmaker??????

Matchmaker??????
What ever happened to the matchmaker feature that was "coming soon " last summer. I spoke to Chief hobby operation manager Bill Sutherland at the National in Chicago last summer and he said it was coming very soon. Six months later nothing. Did the resources go to the coin site?
Photobucket

RE: Matchmaker??????
Plenty of Fish meets the baseball card world? She sounds fat.

(02-25-2014, 09:51 PM)sparty78 Wrote: What ever happened to the matchmaker feature that was "coming soon " last summer. I spoke to Chief hobby operation manager Bill Sutherland at the National in Chicago last summer and he said it was coming very soon. Six months later nothing. Did the resources go to the coin site?
This has been talked about for a long time now. Sometimes they deny the concept ever existed and some times they say it is coming soon.
I don't think anybody really knows what it does, it is just a concept floated around looking for comments.

K

It's been promised way longer than last summer. Pretty much when the new site switched over a couple of years ago
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Sounds like another interuption in the system. It would have to allow the folks here to turn it ON and OFF. Maybe turn it over to the NSA?
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel