`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Comc S-N-A-F-U

RE: Comc S-N-A-F-U
I would love to just have the guy's address, but (obviously) they won't give it to me. I knew when I saw that ALL the cards that were being returned to him were done so because they were damaged that I was in trouble... they have zero leverage.
I'm pretty sure they'll give me a refund, but I really don't want that outcome... unfortunately, it looks as though that will be the solution. I will still be looking for them to show up on Ebay. I will also say that as a true collector, this guy deserves a beating for not returning the shipment.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Wow that sucks, I have never had an issue but with their volume im sure it does happen. I would definitely try to actually talk to a real person at their facility. The least they should do it credit you what you spent on the order...but they really should try to pursue the guy who kept them though its not that persons fault.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

A refund was issued today and as I thought, the guy has no interest in his damaged cards... much happier with mine. God help him if I ever find out who he is and where he lives... "You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?"
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Just keep searching ebay for em … they will pop up …. then we get the rakes and torches!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Wasn't me!!! I swear!!!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(02-26-2014, 07:16 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Wasn't me!!! I swear!!!
LOL... I did just remember I have the guy's name in the initial email. Time to do some CSI work.
-- WANT LIST LINK --

this sounds like a bad ending is around the corner...bummer
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(02-26-2014, 03:06 AM)no1dolphan Wrote: I will also say that as a true collector, this guy deserves a beating for not returning the shipment.
Yup! 100% dick move! He better hope karma gets 'im 'fore you do!

(02-25-2014, 05:32 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: File a complaint with the better business bureau and then contact COMC and inform them…. If that does not get their attention….. Do a charge-back on your credit card for the price of the credits you needed to purchase through COMC…… and let them know there will be a bill coming from you for accrued interest of your money being held for 4 months.

Just my 2 cent ….. coming from someone who works inside the credit card industry!
If you work inside the credit card industry as you claim, then you know that the Better Business Bureau means nothing, they have no authority whatsoever to force any business to do anything, they are not a government agency, they have no legal power, they do not have one iota of authority to settle disputes, all they can do is make a suggestion to the business that the complaint was filed against to make the customer happy so they won't be bothered any more.

A business that is a member of the BBB has to pay them fee's for dues to be a member, so who do you really think they are going to side with a customer of a business that pays them $7500 a year, or the business that actually pays them they $7500 a year

and to be honest nobody ever checks to see what a companies rating is with the BBB, before buying something from them because it means absolutely nothing.

To the OMP: tell COMC they have 30 days in which they must either provide the goods you purchased, or refund your money in full, or you will contact your local State Attorney Generals Bureau of Consumer Protection, and if they don't do either, then file the complaint with your State Attorney General, and let them handle it as they do take these kind of things very seriously, and you will not be charged anything

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-27-2014, 12:36 PM)shezdoni Wrote: If you work inside the credit card industry as you claim, then you know that the Better Business Bureau means nothing, they have no authority whatsoever to force any business to do anything, they are not a government agency, they have no legal power, they do not have one iota of authority to settle disputes, all they can do is make a suggestion to the business that the complaint was filed against to make the customer happy so they won't be bothered any more.

A business that is a member of the BBB has to pay them fee's for dues to be a member, so who do you really think they are going to side with a customer of a business that pays them $7500 a year, or the business that actually pays them they $7500 a year

and to be honest nobody ever checks to see what a companies rating is with the BBB, before buying something from them because it means absolutely nothing.

To the OMP: tell COMC they have 30 days in which they must either provide the goods you purchased, or refund your money in full, or you will contact your local State Attorney Generals Bureau of Consumer Protection, and if they don't do either, then file the complaint with your State Attorney General, and let them handle it as they do take these kind of things very seriously, and you will not be charged anything
Actually their ratings carry alot of weight in the credit card industry.... if your a business owner who processes upward of 1.5 million a month and you dont check the rating on ... lets say a MSP/ISO than you my friend are a foolish business owner!

"Threatening" to inform the BBB has nothing to do with authority, it is just a tactic to see if you can get a fire lit under their but before taking steps to legally recoup your funds. .... It works more often than not! ex: customer gets double charged due to a corrupt CC terminal, threatens business owner with the BBB ... Business owner calls our customer service all worried about the threat

also They dont ALWAYS side with the business.... we deal with the BBB on behalf of our merchants when it comes to complaints directly aimed at the Merchant Services side of their business.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's