`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ Thread Updated 6/16

RE: MJ Thread Updated 5/2 Huge Pickup!
During the past couple weeks I have been selling a lot of my MJs I do not need. At one point I had 85+ MJ GU cards. I am going through my newer stuff and getting rid of a lot of cards I do not need. This is how I got the money for the nice card below!

[Image: 201_zpsfe69de8f.jpg]

[Image: 202_zpsbc555ef9.jpg]
I really like this set a lot this year! The pictures actually look like they are a part of the card and not inserted in a poor photoshop attempt.

[Image: 203_zps8481d0cb.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

STOP STEALING ALL MY CARDS! Lol Jk.
Very nice. Apparitions is a tough card in high grade, I would love linchpins in any grade.

dang man you are not messin around lately! I saw this one go WAY lower than even some raw ones go for. Glad you picked it up since it will be years before I have that kind of budget (no, really. Collectively my wife and I are over $100k in student loan debt. Yikes). Makes it fun to live vicariously through the great collectors/PCs on here. Well-done man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-03-2014, 10:24 AM)altz11 Wrote: STOP STEALING ALL MY CARDS! Lol Jk.
Very nice. Apparitions is a tough card in high grade, I would love linchpins in any grade.
Did you try to bid on one of these cards? If so, I am sorry!
(05-03-2014, 10:51 AM)buckunteer Wrote: dang man you are not messin around lately! I saw this one go WAY lower than even some raw ones go for. Glad you picked it up since it will be years before I have that kind of budget (no, really. Collectively my wife and I are over $100k in student loan debt. Yikes). Makes it fun to live vicariously through the great collectors/PCs on here. Well-done man!
Thanks man! I have been doing a lot of selling lately. As I mentioned I have dumped off a ton of my MJ cards I do not want anymore. In the past couple weeks I have made close to 400 dollars in sales with more coming Sunday (and more to list Sunday as well). I went through a phase where I just bought anything and everything and I am trying to recover from that. Selling cards that I do not really like/need. I guess I am changing my collecting goals to be similar to yours and only collect 90's cards. Sure I have cards that are not from the 90's that I will keep (like my auto) but for the most part I do not mind parting with the newer stuff as it does not bring me back to my childhood like the older stuff does.

And yes, for the price I got the Linchpins I was very happy. BGS 8.5 isn't an impressive grade, but for what the raw copies go for I thought it was a good deal. Especially since I knew exactly what I was getting in the BGS 8.5. You never know with buying raw...you could be surprised or you could get back a low grade. At least with buying graded you pay for what you get and know that there are not any guess. Thanks for the comments man!

Love the Linchpins!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-03-2014, 01:13 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: Love the Linchpins!
Thanks man!

Sick pickups.

(05-05-2014, 01:17 AM)gokings02 Wrote: Sick pickups.
Thank you!

RE: MJ Thread Updated 6/14
It has been a long time since I have updated this thread as well. A couple cool cards in. The two Electric Court cards are the gold parallel.

[Image: 204_zps7ba92822.jpg]
[Image: 205_zps205a4075.jpg]
[Image: 207_zps071d1662.jpg]
[Image: 206_zpsb7ad68ab.jpg]

RE: MJ Thread Updated 6/14
Lovin' the new updates! I think the pic on that rookie year electric gold parallel is sweet. I have 2 of those electric court golds and have thought about trying to get all of them, but the first one I pulled and got it graded, came back gem mint so now I want all of them in 9.5 haha.

like that spx bronze and the scoring kings MJ as well. I love checking our your MJ registry, but you gotta stop adding to it and gimme like 5 years to catch up man! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]