`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake PSA 10s on ebay?

RE: Fake PSA 10s on ebay?
(03-01-2014, 05:12 AM)-MEAT- Wrote: DONT COLLECT THE GRADE, COLLECT THE CARD.
So very true.

(02-25-2014, 12:00 AM)anonymous_1387427403 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone could help. I recently bought a PSA 10 1989 Donruss Griffey RC on ebay. When it arrived, I was extremely disappointed. The card had severe chipping and 2 corners were dinged. Even with PSA's sometimes questionable grading, there was no way anyone would grade this at Gem Mint. Then I looked at the PSA label. It appears warped and wavy. Not to mention the actual font looks different from other PSA cards I have. I tracked the #, and it appears legit, but nothing else about this card seems legitimate.

I'm not a graded card expert, so I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of "Fake" PSA graded cards? Where someone might copy a serial # from a legit PSA card, print a label themselves, and stick a less superior card into the slab?

...or am I just being ridiculous?
Yes, there are numerous fake psa's on ebay, as well as known counterfeit psa slabs. and it is relatively easy to crack a psa slab and exchange cards.

File a complaint with ebay/paypal as "item not as described" make sure you include scans in your filing.

Does the seller have any other PSA graded for sale on the bay?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-01-2014, 09:22 AM)nastynasqb600 Wrote: I think PSA is garbage. If you slightly twist the case it falls apart. A BGS case you have to put a lot of effort to break the card out.
[Image: IMG-1.jpg]