`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh so nice to be home....5032 miles later

Oh so nice to be home....5032 miles later
Long long day of travel but before I crash for the night, there were a few packages that the mailman didn't hold for me so I got to open about 8 packages of stuff. I went and picked up my kitties from my friends house, picked up a couple groceries, checked on the place in Waltham, got all unpacked and here's what I have so far:
Scan 211
Thanks Tina for the 2 '06 EXT's, the Mantle is awesome!
Scan 212
Some parallel '13 GQ's and a Ryan SP and Variation
Scan 212
3 Photo Variations and a Sepia from '11 GQ
Scan 213
Some '13 A&G NNO's and a Castro Red Back
Scan 214
Some '09 Goodwin Silver Foils and an '09 A&G Jeter SP
Scan 215

I will have a whole bunch more to share in the next couple days as the rest of my mail rolls in. For those waiting for me on trade offers/shipping and to mark previous trades and leave feedback that will be happening in the next couple days as well.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Oh so nice to be home....5032 miles later
Awesome stuff! Never saw that pic of Mickey with the 1/2 black glove...very nice looking card. Welcome back and have a great time over the next couple of days opening all your goodies!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-23-2014, 09:21 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome stuff! Never saw that pic of Mickey with the 1/2 black glove...very nice looking card. Welcome back and have a great time over the next couple of days opening all your goodies!
Yep, that Mantle picture is great ... And new to me too!
Welcome back, Pete!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Great stuff pete! How many 13 NNOs do you got now?

(02-24-2014, 06:32 AM)jcollyer Wrote: Great stuff pete! How many 13 NNOs do you got now?
Looks like 148 different right now, though I know I have a bunch more coming in the next couple days, hoping I can reach the half way point when all is settled.
In other exciting news, I just found and won a 2010 NNO that I needed which will put me down to 20 to finish.

I'm happy to know that my Barry Zito 2013 NNO went to a good home Smile
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(02-24-2014, 02:03 PM)clarkzac Wrote: I'm happy to know that my Barry Zito 2013 NNO went to a good home Smile
I'll have your mini's out in the mail tomorrow BTW, thanke for the Zito!