`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Trade One Cat...

For Trade One Cat...
Enjoys sitting on laps, making a dart for the open front door with a bid for freedom he immediately realizes is terrifying before running back in, AND KNOCKING OVER OPEN BEER CANS LEFT OUT STUPIDLY BY HIS OWNER THE NIGHT BEFORE DESTROYING HALF A BASE SET! Ahem...You will now notice 2011 Bowman Draft needs in my ORG. Needed the Trout before anyway and had the set out because of making a trade offer for it and making sure I didn't need anymore. Please send open offers. Looking for a nice potted plant.

[Image: photo.jpg]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: For Trade One Cat...
Steve Martin had these little kitty handcuffs..... That might slow that feline down a bit.
Good luck on your trade offer, but potted plants might be a little hard to get ... Especially during the winter. I'm not interested in a cat (especially one that doesn't respect beer cans, open or otherwise) but maybe set your trade sights a little lower ... A package of seeds, perhaps. Smile

I don't think I have any 2011 Bowman Draft, but if I do, I'll check your want list.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-23-2014, 08:48 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: ... THE NIGHT BEFORE DESTROYING HALF A BASE SET! ...
Wow! Even the Tigers?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(02-23-2014, 09:05 AM)zeprock Wrote: Wow! Even the Tigers?
Yes apparently in a Darwinistic Bid of Natural Selection no large Asian cat, Texas lawman, or Ray (Devil or otherwise) was spared by this hideous beast and his weapon of choice, a slightly less than half full Steam Whistle Pale Ale.
Doc Mitch, you're probably right I'll half to settle to trade down for some garden seeds and perhaps a pine cone. I'm scared I think he has his sights locked on my complete 1980 O-Pee-Chee set next!

PS 23 seconds left Canada 3-0 up. Perhaps I can trade him for a BGS 4 2013-14 Sidney Crosby base.

(02-23-2014, 09:19 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Doc Mitch, you're probably right I'll half to settle to trade down for some garden seeds and perhaps a pine cone. I'm scared I think he has his sights locked on my complete 1980 O-Pee-Chee set next!
If you wanted better trade value, you could have lied and said your Cat was good at cat-aloging cards instead of beer-slogging them. Smile
The problem with cats, no matter how high you put those O-Pee-Chee cards, a determined cat will, no doubt, get to them eventually. Good luck!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I find this amusing because just a few days ago I caught our cat moving to try and chew a card that was in my desk, caught it before it got its dirty lil teeth on it.

Then there is the dog, she loooves cardboard, if a card hits the floor and she beats you to it.....say goodbye.
Funny thing is it's only the non glossy cards, still haven't found another sp mini from last years gq she destroyed

(02-23-2014, 10:09 AM)rentzington Wrote: Then there is the dog, she loooves cardboard, if a card hits the floor and she beats you to it.....say goodbye.
Funny thing is it's only the non glossy cards, still haven't found another sp mini from last years gq she destroyed
Check my ORG, I have a few GQ Variations in there. If the one you need is in there it is yours, call it the brotherhood of those damned by their pets.

Sorry can't help with the card needs and def not cat trading at the present time. My wife's (yes my wife's) 19 year old cat who is 1/2 blind and crazy & demented as all heck if enough for now.

Congrats to your boys (& girls) on thier golds! I use to be a real big puck-head, but Flyers managment (and thier fans) still re-living the 1974-1975 cups have really turned me off. And yes, I do remember them.....

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.