Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 B Draft/2013 TC/2013 BC

RE: 2012 B Draft/2013 TC/2013 BC
It's ok man, I figured as much Smile

I entered Peralta, Olson, Dahl, Davis, Peralta (another Brewer card) into my ORG. I'm not going to move the Correa right now, hard to part with at this point when I don't know how good the kid is going to be. Could be the next A-Roid minus the Roids, hopefully. I'll look at any offers you send my way or I'll send some out this week. My address isn't what is listed, I have a PO Box while I'm in school and I'm going to ask that you send first so I know it was sent to the right location before I send mine out. If not, we can wait until June or whenever when I have my whole collection with me.

Thanks!
BTW like my sig says I collect primarily Harper and Machado, and if you have basketball, The Basketball Jesus, but also will pick up an occasional Trout. If none of those, we will try to work it out for something else that I can maybe move for my PC later. Don't really collect Machado auto's since his sig is lazy, but I do like low SER'd cards of Machado.

Once I'm back into this full time and have all my cards (and hopefully my redemptions) I'll be dealing the Machado autos, stay tuned.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]