(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Needed in Yugioh Cards
02-22-2014, 04:06 AM
Help Needed in Yugioh Cards
Hi

I am hoping someone will be able to help me with some information in regards to some yugioh cards i am unable to find in your price guides.

I am a newbie to yugioh so if i am asking a stupid question please treat me gently!!

My son has lots of cards with a code starting with WY but they do not seem to be in your listings. I have quoted a couple below but i have many more. Are they legal cards or are they copies or frauds?

WY-012 Clever Hunter number in bottom left corner is 23195812.
wy-044 Rising Aor Current (Magic Card) number in bottom left corner is 23195844.

As i said before i have many of these and i have just chosen 2 randomly.

I thank everyone in advance for their help.

Thanks

Paul
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Help Needed in Yugioh Cards
well... im not saying they are fake but i could not find them on ebay or just plan google, is there anything wierd about the cards that may red flag that someone jsut made them up. its not often someone would od this but its a possability, also i mainly looked at this page becuase it said yugioh in the name n i was woundering if u maybe be interested in some cards that i have no use for. the cards r not in my org but can be placed there if u r looking to aquire some cards would be willing ot trade for football , magic, walking dead, or mcfarlanes , and sports memorbilia mostly the broncos so lemme kno

[Image: RWdID.jpg]

MY Photo Bucket, individual pictures if requested
http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/krauseinator22/
02-22-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Help Needed in Yugioh Cards
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I sort of guessed they may be fake or made up but as you said i can not find them anywhere either.

I will probably just destroy those in the end.

Again thanks for taking the time to reply.

Cheers

Paul