`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Discounted '13 select box

RE: Discounted '13 select box
Great break! Congrats and thanks for sharing. The design of these is very nice.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-21-2014, 07:02 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Yeah, I guess Zoilo doesn't have any auto's outside of this years Panini and some old '08 Tristar products so that is kinda cool!

Auto or non-auto! Either way, let me know!
It is an auto, I am sure we can work out something Smile
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(02-21-2014, 08:48 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: This set and the pinnacle inserts are kick ***** this year!
Agreed... On so many levels, Panini got things right this year...

Pinnacle- Good retro set... Brought back some of the coolest inserts from 92/3... Good ratio of "hits". Parallels were there, but not overwhelming. New inserts were creative and different.

Select- Again, a good ratio of "hits" with 4 per 2 mini boxes. Awesome cards though in-person. Insert sets are cool as hell. Good ratio of parallels... Very high quality card when in-hand.

Prizm- Gets my vote for best insert set of the year with the Band of Brothers insert... The only misstep was their player selection, and who they chose to be front-person for each team (i.e. Reddick for the A's). The Base set sucks IMO... Overly shiny, annoying design.

Anyway, Topps is "king" as long as they own the contract. However, I had the most fun this past year breaking the 3 products above, hands down.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(02-21-2014, 11:18 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Agreed... On so many levels, Panini got things right this year...

Pinnacle- Good retro set... Brought back some of the coolest inserts from 92/3... Good ratio of "hits". Parallels were there, but not overwhelming. New inserts were creative and different.

Select- Again, a good ratio of "hits" with 4 per 2 mini boxes. Awesome cards though in-person. Insert sets are cool as hell. Good ratio of parallels... Very high quality card when in-hand.

Prizm- Gets my vote for best insert set of the year with the Band of Brothers insert... The only misstep was their player selection, and who they chose to be front-person for each team (i.e. Reddick for the A's). The Base set sucks IMO... Overly shiny, annoying design.

Anyway, Topps is "king" as long as they own the contract. However, I had the most fun this past year breaking the 3 products above, hands down.
If you got any quality Trouts out of Select, I would consider trading the Yoenis SP if the Pweeg is already spoken for.

Sent you an offer with for the Pederson my good man. Thanks!

(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

if only they had logos lol!!!!! just kidding, autos were rough though
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]