`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF: 2012 Topps Jordy Nelson Pink & Orange

LF: 2012 Topps Jordy Nelson Pink & Orange
So, I decided I was going to go for the full rainbow (albeit minus 1/1s) for Jordy Nelson for both Topps Chrome and regular Topps. Anyhow, I've got all of them for Chrome, and now have the Camo, Gold, and Black incoming for regular topps, but cannot find a regular Topps Pink (/399) or Orange (/86) variations. Anybody have an extra of these that they'd be willing to part with?

RE: LF: 2012 Topps Jordy Nelson Pink & Orange
I'm going to be getting some Topps boxes I hope in the near future...If I find any I'll let you know

(02-21-2014, 10:35 AM)savagenate Wrote: I'm going to be getting some Topps boxes I hope in the near future...If I find any I'll let you know
Thanks Smile Just as long as they are the 2012, and not 2013. Not that I'd mind getting any variations of his card from 2013, but 2012 is what I'm specifically looking for at the moment.

Haha, noted

It can be a pain building the rainbow. It has been a work in progress on my Quinton Patton. I need the Gold and Red Refractors and they hardly come up.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(02-21-2014, 04:04 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: It can be a pain building the rainbow. It has been a work in progress on my Quinton Patton. I need the Gold and Red Refractors and they hardly come up.
Well, I was lucky with the Chrome. I had all but the red within 2 months of the product coming out. Took me almost a year to finally find the red. The super was on the bay a while back, but they wanted 300 bucks for it, and I wasn't going to spend that much on one card that isn't auto'd, so my rainbow won't have 1/1s! Smile

LOL, I know what you mean. I started collecting Quinton Patton at the start of the playoffs. I think I am down to needing 5. I am pickup up dupes, to help others out. I want to get the red and gold before season starts though.
(02-21-2014, 05:00 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Well, I was lucky with the Chrome. I had all but the red within 2 months of the product coming out. Took me almost a year to finally find the red. The super was on the bay a while back, but they wanted 300 bucks for it, and I wasn't going to spend that much on one card that isn't auto'd, so my rainbow won't have 1/1s! Smile
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos