`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT LeBron is MVP

RE: OT LeBron is MVP
flogging durant got? lol, what was it like 2 posters out of a thousand on another forum that like to get others going. durant has been playing outstanding this year and no one should try to take that away from him. also, the game wasnt as big of a blowout as you are making it out to be, there were times in the 4th when the cats could have made a run. youre starting to become a person that takes everything lebron does and spin some negative light on it, its really sad. sit back and enjoy seeing greatness!!!! theres been so many people (i believe you have said this as wel) that want to see lebron go off offensivley, and when he does, now we try to discredit it?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(03-04-2014, 01:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: flogging durant got? lol, what was it like 2 posters out of a thousand on another forum that like to get others going. durant has been playing outstanding this year and no one should try to take that away from him. also, the game wasnt as big of a blowout as you are making it out to be, there were times in the 4th when the cats could have made a run. youre starting to become a person that takes everything lebron does and spin some negative light on it, its really sad. sit back and enjoy seeing greatness!!!! theres been so many people (i believe you have said this as wel) that want to see lebron go off offensivley, and when he does, now we try to discredit it?
+1. Well said. I think there are individuals that dislike Lebron for whatever reasons (which are fine) and will do whatever it takes to prove that he isnt worthy or good enough or whatever arguement may arise from their dislike. He isnt MJ, will never be MJ, and may never be as "good" as MJ. Period. He plays in a different period with different styles. Why is there the constant comparision? This original post is about the here and now, why is MJ being brought into the conversation about the 2014 MVP race?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-04-2014, 01:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: flogging durant got? lol, what was it like 2 posters out of a thousand on another forum that like to get others going. durant has been playing outstanding this year and no one should try to take that away from him. also, the game wasnt as big of a blowout as you are making it out to be, there were times in the 4th when the cats could have made a run. youre starting to become a person that takes everything lebron does and spin some negative light on it, its really sad. sit back and enjoy seeing greatness!!!! theres been so many people (i believe you have said this as wel) that want to see lebron go off offensivley, and when he does, now we try to discredit it?
Yeah ok, perhaps I shouldn't have said anything or at least acknowledge it was a great performance...

So yes, the 60+ game from LeBron was among some of the greatest single game scoring feats I've ever seen...Up there with MJ's...

While I knew LeBron would have a 50+ point game this season after Melo/Durant did, the way LeBron got there was completely predictable and in fact I made a bet and won a MJ rookie 9.5 back off my brother so the game and the way it was played was perfect for me...

I think this year if LeBron is able to get another ring, there is no way I or anyone else could say he's not one of the greatest to ever play...

So like yourself, I'm very much looking forward to the playoffs/Finals...

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(03-05-2014, 01:32 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I think this year if LeBron is able to get another ring, there is no way I or anyone else could say he's not one of the greatest to ever play...

So like yourself, I'm very much looking forward to the playoffs/Finals...
I agree with this completely. I think too that if Durant does get the MVP it is only going to fuel Lebron's fire right in time for a long playoff run.

[Image: Nick.jpg]