`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hide Inactive Users from C2CXchange
03-07-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Hide Inactive Users from C2CXchange
(03-07-2014 07:27 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  this simply isnt true. this was confirmed by mods. they are not deleting accounts

I kept a whole list of accounts that don't exist anymore.

K

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 08:45 AM
**rolls my eyes**

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

03-07-2014, 08:56 AM
(03-07-2014 07:28 AM)ktcardshop Wrote:  I kept a whole list of accounts that don't exist anymore.

K

KT, they are not actually deleting these members. I have been told that they are "archiving" them. Which is why you are not seeing them. I too have noticed this. While it does not help relieve some data space, it does help when seeking out a trade partner.

Looking for Jose Abreu, Mark Appel, Xander Bogaerts, Byron Buxton, Nick Castellanos, Carlos Correa, Chris Owings, Josmil Pinto, George Springer, and Masahiro Tanaka.
03-08-2014, 01:39 PM
(02-21-2014 05:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  the only problem i have with hiding inactive users is that active users wont always have the card i want. so i suggest a slight variation on what you suggest:

there should be the ability to sort by attributes. so, you could click a column that says login date, and the users that were here most recently would appear at the top. this would still allow you to find someone with a rare card that hasnt logged in, and the trade proposal would go to their email.

this solution would help you find both active users, while at the same time, enabling you to find trading partners with stuff active users dont have, and possibly bring an inactive user back into the fold

+1

To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]
05-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Can they archive these people then?

http://www.beckett.com/users/princess%20pbj
http://www.beckett.com/users/gsharma

[Image: 2im8aoo.jpg]

Paul Goldschmidt - 275 Unique Cards
Chris Young - 14 Unique Cards
Thanks to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!