`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillie shopping + SP

Phillie shopping + SP
I was in florida for 2 weeks and visited a card shop and picked up a few cards for my PC, nothing that will drop anyones jaw or anything, but its always nice to pick up some cards.
I also picked up a few 2014 topps blasters at walmart and pulled this..... On a side note, does anyone know what the print run on SPs is???

[Image: phillies14_zps5021fc43.jpg]

[Image: yasielpuigSP_zpse71178d1.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Phillie shopping + SP
Nice pickups. It is always good to see some vintage. Espero que todo se mejore pronto en Venezuela.

(02-20-2014, 03:30 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice pickups. It is always good to see some vintage. Espero que todo se mejore pronto en Venezuela.
Gracias, yo regrese en medio del problema, esta bien fea la cosa por aqui y me distraje un rato subiendo estas imagenes!

sorry for the spanish for those of you that dont understand. Just saying how bad things are down here in venezuela right now

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-20-2014, 03:39 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Gracias, yo regrese en medio del problema, esta bien fea la cosa por aqui y me distraje un rato subiendo estas imagenes!

sorry for the spanish for those of you that dont understand. Just saying how bad things are down here in venezuela right now
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.....I'm gonna have to go through my Phillies stuff and get a batch together for you. Hope by "bad" you mean the weather...if not hang tight!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-20-2014, 10:31 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome! Thanks for sharing.....I'm gonna have to go through my Phillies stuff and get a batch together for you. Hope by "bad" you mean the weather...if not hang tight!
I really appreciate that Joe!! I wish it was the weather but its not, theres all these public demonstrations and protests against the government, and the government has been suppressing against the people, theres been a few killed and lots of injured and theres no sign of it ending!!!

So does anyone have any idea of what amount of these SPs are printed??? I cant seem to find any info on it. From the 4 blasters I bought I only pulled the Puig