`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*UPDATE* Quick Question Guys..................

*UPDATE* Quick Question Guys..................
Wondering your opinions on what to buy.
A PSA 9 2001 Bowman's Best Albert Pujols Rookie or 6 boxes of 2014 Turkey Red?

UPDATE
I was bidding on a PSA 9 2001 Bowman's Best Pujols and got sniped at $133.
I decided to cruise around the Bay and found one that was a BGS 9.
I entered a Best Offer of $150 and the seller accepted.
I paid a bit over what I wanted to but in the end I got a BGS 9 (BGS casing) instead of a PSA 9.

[Image: 2001BowmansBestPujols_zpsa6a599a2.png]

RE: Quick Question Guys..................
Personally I would say the Pujols RC. It is probably the cheapest now that it will ever get because he had a couple of down years and is basically a lock for the HOF. Also it is a sure thing, you could get squat with the boxes of Turkey Red.

Just my opinion though, doesn't he have an auto in Turkey Red? I'm sure the odds of astronomical though
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Turkey Red is a junk product. If youre going to spend the money get something worth while, anything chrome

And Pujols Rc's are going to drop for a bit then they will go back up so you have plenty of time to grab one.

(02-20-2014, 10:48 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Doesn't he have an auto in Turkey Red? I'm sure the odds of astronomical though
Pujols does have an auto in Turkey Red but the odds are like 1:10000000000000000000

Pujols, hands down.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Pujols. Would you rather have a $100 bill or 100 $1's? Unless you're going to the strip club those 1's aren't that handy. I agree with the others, Turkey Red is garbage.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(02-20-2014, 11:07 AM)juda7 Wrote: Pujols does have an auto in Turkey Red but the odds are like 1:10000000000000000000
At my LCS a few years ago the guy had a box of 2004 Skybox LE just collecting dust on the shelf.

There were only 13 autos in the product (draft stars subset or something) and they were 1 per box ... one of them was Pujols ... I figured, I'll never do better than 1:13 odds on pulling a Pujols auto.

So I traded a bunch of singles for the box, and lo and behold, pulled my only Pujols auto.

Pujols rookie by far
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Is Pujols the only options?
Just playing... Id go with the Pujols RC
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I agree Alberts will still go down some and stay down for the next few months. I dislike the Turkey Reds (SO again!) but Mr Puig is in there....I'm taken a shot or six...lol.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.