`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT my entire baseball org for hockey (Part Deux)

WTT my entire baseball org for hockey (Part Deux)
(I have figured out the issue! Before I bought my subscription to beckett I creeped on the forums as "marchbeau" When I bought the subscription I signed up under a newer email address as BeauDaciousOne. SO This username is the username with my entire 12k org of cards available to view for trade. Sorry... Let's try this again!!)

Hi everyone. I am a new trader. I have been getting baseball cards from my father every birthday since I was about 6 (1992). The problem is... I am now an avid hockey fan. I also just moved into my first place and have finally gotten the time to organize all of my baseball cards.

I have no sentimental attachment to any of my baseball cards. I want hockey cards. Preferably Minnesota born players RC, GU, Auto, and I am also starting a David Backes PC as he went to college with me at Minnesota State University.

Honestly. I am a bit nervous coming into a place like this with so little knowledge of trading cards. I have read as many threads as I think I could to prepare myself, but just be gentle and patient with me. I will respond as soon as I can to PM's and trade.

I look forward to trading with you all!! Smile

RE: WTT my entire baseball org for hockey (Part Deux)
Hi i got all my listed Hockey at a yard sale in a large box of all kinds of cards will trade with you any or all.For anything you want to trade.I do not do Hockey Cards.(I do like to watch Hockey]Let,s see what we can do.

Ok I see it now. give me a day or two and i'll send you an open trade offer. thanks!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I am willing to trade any and all hockey I have, including a 1991 complete set not listed in my organizer. Give me a look.

you can give me a look if you like
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Awesome! I have rcvd a number of trades from you guys throughout the day! those of you that have offered trades you should be getting a response from me tonight when i get off of work.

I want to mention 2 things. a few of you are requesting some of my older cards. I will contact you both, but I want to let you know once I find those cards I am going to look them over carefully and probably scan them so i can show you the condition they might be in. I would say a vast majority of my cards dated 2000-present are in great shape. My cards before then... I was a young boy and I didn't know the potential value these cards had at that age. Some of them were handled rigorously... some have markings on them. If you have requested cards from the 90's I will contact you with the condition those cards are in to see if you are still willing to trade for them. I completely understand if you aren't but I would like to apologize if i mislead you with the condition I had them entered into my org as.

The second thing is. I need to go get things to ship these cards in. So please be patient with me while i find some cost effective shipping methods. two of you have also requested my "best" cards available. I am nervous and new to this and don't know how you will want these shipped to insure they get to you in the same condition I sent them in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

That is all! I will check back with you guys after im done with work!

Coincidence? I would trade all of my hockey for baseball. If I have anything you want, please let me know.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

All offers have been responded to! Bring on any more! I still have a few bubble mailers and top loaders left before I need to buy some more!