Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1968 Topps Set and Minnesota Twins

1968 Topps Set and Minnesota Twins
Hello!

Looking to add to my 1968 Topps set. I have a variety of stuff to trade. Cards must be crease-free...I'm not too worried about the corners as long as they are not completely rounded.

Also, always looking for Minnesota Twins singles from any year. Would like those to be in NM/MT.

I used to be on Beckett quite a bit in the mid 2000's and made quite a few trades/purchases. I am willing to send first on trades as I haven't made any for a long time in order to build up my reputation again.

Let me know what you're looking for, and what you have to offer, and I'll respond quickly. Thanks!

Mark (formerly adamson76)

RE: 1968 Topps Set and Minnesota Twins
Tried to send a trade offer, but didn't see anything in your org. or listed for trade.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Whatcha got to trade?
[Image: sig2_zps1ec2af91.jpg]

(03-09-2014, 12:33 PM)randall44 Wrote: Tried to send a trade offer, but didn't see anything in your org. or listed for trade.
Just getting back into Beckett.com, so I don't have anything in the org. yet. Might be easier to let me know Team/Player you are wanting in return. Thanks!
(03-09-2014, 06:19 PM)jtysver1 Wrote: Whatcha got to trade?
Little bit of everything....commons, stars, etc. Let me know Team/Player you are interested in and I'm sure I could drum something up!

69/70 & 70/71 Basketball?

Baseball stars and high #s 1960-67

Football before 1970

Kelloggs Baseball pre-1980
[Image: sig2_zps1ec2af91.jpg]