`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lakers PC, and other collection.

My Lakers PC, and other collection.
Finally got a new camera and a few new pick ups. First picture is pretty ugly since my scanner is kind of old. I got a couple of Kobe RC but haven't taken pictures of them yet. Hopefully I will update this when I get more cards in.

Here are some of my Lakers PC

[Image: 001_zps8e4422a8.jpg]

My 2 Favorite Cards

[Image: DSC_0617_zps0327ac02.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0622_zps1acbe86d.jpg]

3 Immaculate Inscriptions

[Image: DSC_0624_zps5822453e.jpg]

[Image: NationalTreasuresChampionsSignatureBobMc...f04c9a.jpg]

My Immaculate Patch Collection

[Image: DSC_0628_zpsa217e34a.jpg]

Wish they would have replaced Dwight Howard with Steve Nash =P

[Image: DSC_0630_zps543a39ef.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0633_zps97a75396.jpg]

And here are some of my most recent pick ups

[Image: DSC_0627_zps1d0d1ec9.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0637_zps31a63ae9.jpg]

[Image: GoldStandardVladeDivac_zpsc3eb10f5.jpg]

[Image: InkredibleWiltChamberlain_zps557ce335.jpg]

Naw I'm just joking about the Wilt Chamberlain auto. Wish I had that card lol.

Still plenty of Lakers I'm missing. Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O'Neal, Derek Fisher, Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Gail Goodrich. Also need Robert Horry, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton in a Lakers Uniform.

Looking for mostly on card autos but for willing to get sticker autos for certain players like Shaq. I definitely need more Kobe, Kareem, and Magic autos. Also need a Flawless Kobe and Jerry West and an Immaculate Kareem and Kobe auto.

I'm still fairly new to collecting but been enjoying it so far. I definitely want to start a new collection of Hall of Fame players, like Jordan, Bird, Bill Russell, and Dr. J etc.... Hopefully I can snag those cards with them in their NBA uniforms.

Hope you guys enjoyed looking at some of my PC. I'm hoping to update this thread with more Pics in the next couple of weeks.
Mainly a Lakers Collector. Also collect RC's, Hall of Fame players, and current superstars. Big Kobe, and Jordan fan. Go Lake Show!

RE: My Lakers PC, and other collection.
Great collection. I know you have some that are rarer and more valuable, but my favorite is the Court Kings Worthy. It just pops. The three Immaculate Inscriptions are great as well.

It might also be that I became ill looking at all the purple and gold and only made it about half way down :-)
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(02-19-2014, 04:23 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great collection. I know you have some that are rarer and more valuable, but my favorite is the Court Kings Worthy. It just pops. The three Immaculate Inscriptions are great as well.

It might also be that I became ill looking at all the purple and gold and only made it about half way down :-)
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

I know what you mean, I get sick of looking at so much green also =P. lol

I actually like the Worthy card the least out of my collection. It's got a good design but the card is too thin for my taste(I know, weird taste right). I do like the picture and auto though, I guess that's what really matters anyways.

I notice there's a lot of Celtics fans in this forum, don't really see any other Lakers fan in here. I feel surrounded lol.
Mainly a Lakers Collector. Also collect RC's, Hall of Fame players, and current superstars. Big Kobe, and Jordan fan. Go Lake Show!

very nice stuff!!! my head about exploded when i saw the gem mint wilt auto hahaha.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Awesome stuff! Kind of funny how they used a Wizards patch in the Antawn Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(02-19-2014, 10:08 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Awesome stuff! Kind of funny how they used a Wizards patch in the Antawn Smile
Thanks glad you liked it!

I know right, it's kind of funny that Panini does this a lot in their products. Like the Immaculate Jumbo Patch Auto with Dwight Howard, Orlando Patch, Lakers Picture, but a Houston Rockets card. Dwight Howard's trash anyways, guess that's why he goes 3 ways =P. BTW like my avatar picture? lol

[Image: Dwight3Team_zpse2df2035.jpg]

(02-19-2014, 06:45 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: very nice stuff!!! my head about exploded when i saw the gem mint wilt auto hahaha.
Thanks

lol gotcha with that Wilt. XD

Haha Panini out did themselves with that one! He is so indecisive, always flip flopping back and forth lol. Interested to see how LA reacts to him tonight, my guess not so good haha.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(02-19-2014, 10:23 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Haha Panini out did themselves with that one! He is so indecisive, always flip flopping back and forth lol. Interested to see how LA reacts to him tonight, my guess not so good haha.
haha yeah I know what you mean. But to be honest I can't really blame him for leaving the Lakers, I just didn't like his attitude while he was playing for them.

LOL the fans straight up booed him when he had the ball. Love it, wish I was there haha.

Fooled me with the Wilt too! My jaw dropped and then I read the text after the pic, lol. I think there's only 2 autographs that will always make my jaw drop upon seeing them - Wilt Chamberlain & Pete Maravich.

Like another member said, you have a lot of valuable cards from high-end products, but my favorite cards? The McAdoo auto (maybe because I have the hardest of times finding autos of his in a Knicks uni), the James Worthy, because I think that set is highly underrated for its design and its on-card. But I just love the Vlade Divac! He's one of my all-time fav. centers. I was gonna say you need to get a "Big Shot" Rob Lakers auto! What up with that spurs auto? lol

PS - I LOATHE Dwight too and I'm no Boston Celtics fan. Orange and Blue run through my veins all day! Knicks fan till the day I die! Knicks, Yanks and Gmen all day! Haha
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv