`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show in Plano Texas March 9th

Show in Plano Texas March 9th
We are three weeks away from my card show. WWW.Planocardshow.com is the web site and the show will be at
Adat Chaverim
6300 Independence Pkwy
Plano, TX 75023
9 to 4
$1 Suggested donation and $1 for additional door prize tickets.
We are past the $1K retail mark in donations for door prizes

We have received requests to have case breaks as part of our show and since we have the room: For a donation, anyone who wishes to do case breaks is welcome to do so ---

**** We are now excited to add that BGS will have a presence at our show, and are wating for confirmation from Beckett Auction Sevices as well****

We still have a few $25 tables available as well
Almost all of the money we raise will be used for our community goals including sending our kids to summer camp

RE: Show in Plano Texas March 9th
Bump for the weekend. Some quick updates

A very generoius member on a different message board is sending us free cards for the event. As a non-profit, if anyone else wishes to do so we'll be happy to provide you with a tax receipt sheet for your records. If interested, please PM me.

In addition, Upper Deck has sent us a very nice package which basically ensures anyone who pays our suggested donation of $1 will walk away with either a Hockey Card Day in America sheet or pack which is more than $1 in value. We want to make sure everyone who comes does not walk away empty handed.

Rich

We are about one week away from my card show. http://WWW.Planocardshow.com is the web site and the show will be at
Adat Chaverim
6300 Independence Pkwy
Plano, TX 75023
9 to 4
$1 Suggested donation and $1 each for additional door prize tickets
Free with your suggested donations is not only a door prize ticket but also an Upper Deck Hockey Card Day uncut sheet and then packs. We presume we will have enough for everyone, if not, we'll come up with other items to guarantee no one walks out empty handed. Kids or Adults!

We received a massive box of free cards from a poster on a different message boards so we're guaranteed of having something for everyone.

Here is a preliminary schedule of door prizes -- This is subject to some changes in terms of time but the prizes are guaranteed Smile

9:30
2013 Topps Turkey Red Football Unopened Box
2011 USA Baseball Hobby Factory Set
Tri-Star Dallas Cowboys 8 x 10 unopened pack
1991 Upper Deck Factory Baseball Set

11:30
2014 Turkey Red Baseball Unopened Box
2013 Panini Beach Boys Retail Unopened Box
2013 Tri-Star Sigma Cuts Unopened Box
2008 Topps Factory BB Set

1:30
2014 Topps Turkey Red Baseball Unopened box
2013 Topps Heritage Hi # Factory Set
2013 Topps Mini Football Unopened Box
2013 Bowman Baseball Unopened Hobby Box

3:30
2014 Topps Turkey Red Baseball Unopened Box
Tri-Star Dwight Howard Autograph 8 x 10
2011 Topps USA Baseball Hobby Factory Set
2012 Topps "All-Star" Baseball Factory set

We have received requests to have case breaks as part of our show and since we have the room: For a donation, anyone who wishes to do case breaks is welcome to do so ---

**** We are now excited to add that BGS will have a presence at our show, and have received confirmation from Beckett Auction Sevices as well**** BGS Likes to know if you are bringing cards so if you know are you please contact Mike Simmons MSimmons@Beckett.com. Bill Sutherland is your point person for Beckett Auction Services -- BSutherland@Beckett.com. Please note the March Grading Specials have not yet been released but if you contact Mike he can assist you with the best possible in person offer.

We have commitments for all our tables -- however, there is a waiting list being built. Please let me know if you are interested

Almost all of the money we raise will be used for our community goals including sending our kids to summer camp

Hope to see you on the 9th

Rich

Friendly Bump to the top. Expecting a package from Panini today and hopefully one tomorrow as well.

When I got home tonight, there was a huge box from Panini, I could barely lift the box. The entire box is packs of Score FB and Hoops BK. Great giveways at the door. I opened one of each pack so I can talk about the cards and pulled an $8 BV insert.

In addition, Leaf has promised through one of their reps to donate packs to us as well. Not sure what they are\, will find out on Sunday.

Rich

We are about one day away from my card show. http://WWW.Planocardshow.com is the web site and the show will be at
Adat Chaverim
6300 Independence Pkwy
Northeast Corner of Spring Creek and Independence
Plano, TX 75023
9 to 4
$1 Suggested donation and $1 each for additional door prize tickets
Free with your suggested donation is not only a door prize ticket but also an Upper Deck Hockey Card Day uncut sheet and then 2013 Score FB and 2013-14 Hoops Packs (one per customer on the packs) We may also have Leaf packs to give away as well. We will have enough packs for everyone.

Here is the final schedule of door prizes

9:30
2013 Topps Turkey Red Football Unopened Box
2011 USA Baseball Hobby Factory Set
Tri-Star Dallas Cowboys 8 x 10 unopened pack
1991 Upper Deck Factory Baseball Set

10:30
Terrance Williams Panini Private Signings
2010 Topps Opening Day Unopened Box
2014 Topps Turkey Red Baseball Unopened box
Michael Carter Williams Panini 8 by 10 Autograph Photo

11:30
2014 Turkey Red Baseball Unopened Box
2013 Panini Beach Boys Retail Unopened Box
2013 Tri-Star Sigma Cuts Unopened Box
2008 Topps Factory BB Set

12:30
2014 Donruss Baseball Wax Box
2013 Crown Royale Football Wax Box
Case Kennum Panini Private Signings
Von Miller Panini Pirivate Signings

1:30
2013 Toppa Heritage Minor League Unopened Box
2013 Topps Heritage Hi # Factory Set
2013 Topps Mini Football Unopened Box
2013 Bowman Baseball Unopened Hobby Box

2:30
2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Unopened Box
2013 Panini Black Football Unopened Box
Tony Parker Panini All-Stsr Signed Catrd
2012 Topps Opening Day Unopened Box

3:30
2014 Topps Turkey Red Baseball Unopened Box
Tri-Star Dwight Howard Autograph 8 x 10
2011 Topps USA Baseball Hobby Factory Set
2012 Topps "All-Star" Baseball Factory set

**** We are now excited to add that BGS will have a presence at our show, and Beckett Auction Sevices has confirmed as well**** BGS Likes to know if you are bringing cards so if you know are you please contact Mike Simmons MSimmons@Beckett.com. Bill Sutherland is your point person for Beckett Auction Services -- BSutherland@Beckett.com. Please note the March Grading Specials have not yet been released but if you contact Mike he can assist you with the best possible in person offer.

We have commitments for all our tables -- however, there is a waiting list being built. Please let me know if you are interested

Hope to see you on the 9th

Rich