`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been a while!

It's been a while!
Hey all, it's been a while since I was here! Busy, busy with my business and a couple moves. But I'm back at it with my McLean and Bertuzzi collections. I've got some breaks to post for trade and some recent mail to post. I can't remember for the life of me how pictures worked, did we need to use photobucket? If someone could give me the quick run down I'd appreciate it!

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

RE: It's been a while!
Good to see a Bertuzzi collector in the ranks...Photobucket is helpful to show scans but not necessary. It is necessary to add cards to your ORG in order to get the ball rolling on some trades. I'm more of a spreadsheet guy and I'll send scans from my phone to my PB and send them out as needed which has worked. I've seen some really nice weebly? webpages, and freewebs along with many others.
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

Ok. I remember from when I was on here before we had to post PB links or something like that, couldn't just post our scans. I just like show and tell mostly.

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

Welcome back!!! Photobucket is the top way to post scans here, so keep that going. Haha! It is a good thing to see an "old face" back on the boards, and I hope that you will be able to enjoy the site as you had before. If there is anything that I can do to give you a hand along the way, please do not hesitate to ask. Best wishes!

Randi

Welcome back

good to see you back on here
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Welcome back! Oh, I know all about being busy with business and work! Smile

Have fun!