`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone looking to sell Stanton?

Anyone looking to sell Stanton?
Anyone here have a lot--or a little--of Mike (Giancarlo) Stanton that they'd like to move?

I'm mostly interested in pre-2011 cards (and far less interested in post-2010 Triple Threads, Tier 1). I have all the low end stuff (and a lot of the earlier mid to high end stuff), so I'm not really looking to buy/trade for a bunch of base 2010 Draft/Chrome, etc. To make things easy, I'd be interested in most cards with a BV above $10.

So, if you're looking to sell Stanton, send me a PM.

Also, I have a lot of George Springer, Miguel Sano, Nick Castellanos, Wil Myers, and Bryce Harper (not currently listed FT) that I'd consider trading as well. Again, drop me a line. Let me know what you've got/what you're looking for.

Thanks, Patrick

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Anyone looking to sell Stanton?
Hey man, do you have any 2011 topps chrome sepia, blue, or black refractor parallels of Stanton you would sell or trade?
---------------------------------------------------
Current Needs:
Manny Machado PC
Tatis Jr. PC
Mike Trout PC
Non-Auto Numbered Parallels

[Image: Stanton_GU_AU.jpg]

Lmk if interested.

- Alex

(02-17-2014, 01:27 AM)bdkane72 Wrote: Hey man, do you have any 2011 topps chrome sepia, blue, or black refractor parallels of Stanton you would sell or trade?
I don't have any of those unfortunately.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I have a small poster signed by Stanton, LoMo and one other Marlin I forget, maybe Coughlin, which I got from the Marlins in 2010 when i threw out the first pitch for them. it is MLB authenticated. lmk if interested, thanks!
Thx!
John

photo BECKETTSIG-1.jpg