`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum and need your help, please.

New to Forum and need your help, please.
Hello. I am new to the forum and need some advice please. I have read the help message and need clarification.

I am wanting to sell my entire collection, which is extremely large. I currently only have the ability to list 100 cards for sale. Is it acceptable to mention what cards I have for sale and then, when someone shows interest, list them in my Organize before we do a sale?

Also, what if I don't want to sell for the "beckett" price? How do I indicate that the card is graded or provide the serial number for the card? What about boxes of cards or cards that cant be placed in Organize?

Please PM me with any advice you feel will help me navigate the forum. Sorry for this post, and I apologize if its in the wrong location, but I do appreciate you taking the time to read.

RE: New to Forum and need your help, please.
My generic response is below but why are you limited to 100 cards? You can change the sell price whenever you choose, you set the price not beckett. Right now the sell system doesnt work so selling is free as long as its properly listed in organize BEFORE you post it for sale. All cards are based on a 8 grade so if you have a graded card mark it as needed but would be best to mention the grade in your post.

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. The 1st 2000 cards entered are free, over 2000 you have to buy an OPG or organize subscription. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums,
New Traders Read first
How to add cards to organize

Thanks, Mod

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Floydtown. Thank you for responding. Previously it said I could only test drive 100 cards for free but now it says 2000. Not sure why the change but maybe I wasn't logged in properly or something? I have been playing around with the organize and think I figured out how to change the pricing. Thank you for the assistance.

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing what you have
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

welcome to the forum! i take it you are wanting to sell these cards individually, and not as a large lot? you can enter them into your Organize, and make sure you list that collection as visible to the public. for boxes or packs, i don't think you can add them in Organize, but perhaps just take pictures or list them in a separate thread as for sale.

generally speaking, what years or sets or players do you have?

Thanks awoj and Hercules21. Nice helpful hints and I appreciate your kindness. Hope to get up and running soon but it sure is time consuming, huh?

I would sell in lots but its difficult to sell here, at least for the computer illiterate like myself. But I would much rather sell here then ebay : ) If you need anything, let me know and I will add it. I am not looking to get book value for the cards, just a price everyone will be happy with.