`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Banned member wins an auction of mine...

Banned member wins an auction of mine...
Just had rookieaholid aka ewccamfams aka %#%% win an auction of mine on eBay. Anyone wants his email or address let me know lol. I'm hesitant to even try to complete the transaction knowing the history but I want the money. With all that said, any recommendations from the community on how to not get screwed over is appreciated. Obviously shipping with tracking and insurance....any other thoughts?
If I ship the card in a screw down hard case, with insurance and signature confirmation, is there anyway I can get screwed through a paypal claim or otherwise?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: Banned member wins an auction of mine...
Maybe some of our items are for sale...

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ckAsSeller
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

(02-16-2014, 07:18 PM)chemainus Wrote: Just had rookieaholid aka ewccamfams aka %#%% win an auction of mine on eBay. Anyone wants his email or address let me know lol. I'm hesitant to even try to complete the transaction knowing the history but I want the money. With all that said, any recommendations from the community on how to not get screwed over is appreciated. Obviously shipping with tracking and insurance....any other thoughts?
If I ship the card in a screw down hard case, with insurance and signature confirmation, is there anyway I can get screwed through a paypal claim or otherwise?
As long as you sent it signature confirmation if over $50.00 then paypal has to cover if they say they never got it. No need to purchase insurance from PO as an Ebay seller already have it.
If a buyer says he did not get item and you can prove it was delivered to his confirmed address they usually don't bother opening a case.

You would be completely safe with signature confirmation, plus taking every step to assure that the card is secured. Maybe a little note saying: "I know it is you, David. There are a lot of people after your head!" placed ever-so-gently into the package? Haha!

I did not see anything of mine on there, but I know that he got rid of it a while ago. I hope that this idiot is caught and charged! He has some cards on there that must have come from some of his scams, so I hope that the rightful owners report him and end up getting him banned. Thanks for the heads up.

He sold my Niemi Rookie Patches /25. What a clown.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Tempted to buy a few cards and open a case saying I never got them. #Karma
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(02-17-2014, 06:32 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: Tempted to buy a few cards and open a case saying I never got them. #Karma
That's actually a great idea lol.

It seems like eBay and paypal would support getting stolen items back to their original owners. Maybe having an eBay employee win auctions of proven stolen items. Pay him so he ships the cards, paypal gives the money back and done deal...seems easy to me and it wouldn't be hard to prove they are stolen by the paper trail on this website...

Only problem is proving its the exact card, down to serial numhers, youd have to have scans, etc. Most do I suppose.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(02-18-2014, 05:11 AM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Only problem is proving its the exact card, down to serial numhers, youd have to have scans, etc. Most do I suppose.
Yup I think so. It probably wouldn't work as well for getting cards that you were promised in trade but certainly it could work for getting your cards back. I'd have to believe eBay wouldn't condone the act of selling stolen items.

I hope our friend here hasn't found some way to screw over buyers/sellers on eBay too. It looks like he sells more than buys.

you can say item out of stock as an option right....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)