`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps 2014 Turkey Red

Topps 2014 Turkey Red
Just saw that Topps will be offering another Turkey Red set for this year. Just wondering if there will be any interest in the set. I printed a check list from the Topps Web site. Just wondering what everyone has to say..... Here is a scan from a few of the cards from last year.
[Image: T13TurkeyRed_zpsea632bec.jpg]

RE: Topps 2014 Turkey Red
Myself, I don't like how they look...gonna pick Phils off one by one via buy or trade.

At $20 a box with 10 cards and an auto...may not be bad. Oh what the heck...I just talked myself into ordering 2. Thanks alot man!

Check that....sold out (guess alot of folks are chasing Mr Puig's auto).
Def not buying now....only scrub auto's will be available when they make up new batches.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Not sold out Phillies-Joe. They will go on sale Feb. 19th. I don't think any boxes have been sold yet or I would have received an e-mail stating that they were for sale. I usually get some kind of notice when Topps is offering something new. Like the High Number Heritage from 2012 and 2013. I would wait till the 19th to see what happens.

Just went online and they are sold out (out of stock) I'll see if I get a notification.....just pm'd you about your show tomorrow.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I don't like the design at all on this year's set. Plus, the autograph checklist is a little weak. Yeah, there are big names, but they are going to be short printed
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I agree I didn't like the look or the lack of star autographs. I think I might have to pass on this years. Glad I bought 4 boxes from last year though. Was able to pull a Mercado RC.

Not a single Tigers auto on the checklist. That blows.

No longer says out of stock on website but coming soon. I bet they over produce it like they did with the heritage high number set which is still avialable.